Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Shifter Assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scoobykvn
I am looking to buy a side shifter gear shift assembly. I need one in nice condition and no slop in the ball cup bushing. Send me some pictures of what you have with price shipped to 43206.
markb
dry.gif Dumb comment edited out.......
hot_shoe914
I am looking to buy a side shifter gear shift assembly

poke.gif slap.gif
markb
Ok, so I don't read well. dry.gif It was before my first cup of coffee.
scoobykvn
I am not sure if my wording was understandable. By ball cup bushing I mean the plastic bushing that is on the ball in the socket at the pivot point of the shifter arm. You can see it when the shifter is taken apart. It is under the plate under the springs.
TheCabinetmaker
I have a few. The ball cup bushings can be had new, I probably have a few of those too. Don't know if I have a decent knob or not.
scoobykvn
Can you send me a picture or part number for the bushing? I can't find what I am looking for anywhere. I have replaced all of the other bushings in the system, but I can't find that one. It looks like it doesn't even come off of the shift lever.
TheCabinetmaker
Its #11

IPB Image

IPB Image
scoobykvn
That is not it, that is for a tail shifter. But, I didnt even think to look at AA's hardparts catalog. I found what I needed on there. It is shift spring guide part #G90142413200. Thanks for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.