Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car trailer going east.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fuch toy
Anyone need a vehicle transported from the west coast going east? Two car enclosed trailer looking to go to Kansas and other points, departing from Southern California. Good rates.....site pick up and delivery arranged. One car opening coming back to west coast. Can leave within the nexy two weeks.

Licensed, insured and bonded.
Van914
ohmy.gif
Zois,
Did you post "Licensed, insured and boobed"? Like your avatar ?
beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
Here is a chance to buy "Muellers6" and have it delivered by people wearing Kmart sandles.

How far you going Mikey ??

I have a potential buyer in Indy.

B
KaptKaos
How often do you send things east? In a few months I may have a car to ship to either Philly or NJ. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
Britain Smith
What about the possiblity of swing by North Dallas and picking up my Porsche for me. I will be moving out there in June and was planning on putting it inside a Budget truck and pulling my Acura behind it.

-Britain
Joe Bob
I have a buyer for my two car trailer....he does want to pay 1500 to haul it out there.....so....fill it, make $$ and reduce his hauling fee.....

I can pick up a single open trailer and bring something back.....
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Schmuck69 @ May 7 2003, 06:34 PM)
What about the possiblity of swing by North Dallas and picking up my Porsche for me. I will be moving out there in June and was planning on putting it inside a Budget truck and pulling my Acura behind it.

-Britain

Possibilty....

send me an email.....
356@cox.net
Joe Bob
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ May 7 2003, 06:05 PM)
How often do you send things east? In a few months I may have a car to ship to either Philly or NJ. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

One time deal....as of now. Might happen in the future.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 7 2003, 04:29 PM)
Here is a chance to buy "Muellers6" and have it delivered by people wearing Kmart sandles.

How far you going Mikey ??

I have a potential buyer in Indy.

B

Doable if I/U get another car to fill the trailer.
seanery
Mike,
I may be interested if I can't get the 72 sorted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.