Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Is it just me?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Got off work tonight, and on the way home they played "Make it Last" by Montrose (old Sammy Hagar for you young'uns....and if you don't know who Sammy Hagar is blink.gif , it's past you bedtime, get your homework together....and don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed!)

So I get home and through in my Montrose CD (and pop a couple three Becks, or so...) and have come to the conclusion that Montrose's first album (Montrose) is the absolute "BADDEST" compilation of Rock-n-Roll music every recorded on one album/tape/cd/reel-to-reel...you get the idea. aktion035.gif

IMHO! rock_band.gif

Remember: We're just "standing around in the garage BS'n"...right?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Special_K @ Oct 2 2004, 01:06 AM)
...if you don't know who Sammy Hagar is...

famous tequila maker, used to be a musician, fronted for Van Halen, i think ...

I'M KIDDING!!! of course i know who Sammy Hagar is...
"i can't drive 55' has a slot on every traveling music compilation i make ...
seanery
Doesn't he make those wrinkle free slacks? wacko.gif
reverie
Yeah, Montrose's first album is excellent! I wore out that LP twice before I upgraded to a Kenwood turntable.. two Grand Funk Railroad "Live" LPs, also. I wore out Led Zep's first album more than that, mainly because it is surprisingly good meditation music. Rush has some good stuff, too. smile.gif
red914
rush rawks! so does hagar!
aktion035.gif
i get to go see cheap trick tonight! i am very excited.
Lou W
rush rawks! so does hagar!

i get to go see cheap trick tonight! i am very excited.

I saw Cheap Trick about 15 years ago, it was assume clap56.gif I heard Sammy re-joined Van Halen cool.gif aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.