Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Monza or similar 4 tip exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dereko88
Hi,

If anyone has a Monza, Ansa, or similar four tip exhaust in decent condition, I'd like to buy! Needs to fit a 1975 1.8. I don't want to spend $300 on a new one at autoatlanta.

This is the last setup I had. I have no idea where this "SuperSprint" came from and cannot find a similar.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
wingnut86
You can have my old Ansa off my 70', but the damn thing has to weigh close to 45lbs or more. Shipping from South Carolina would cost probably $65+, even with Grayhound doing the shipping...
chuckc
I have a 4 tip monza p.o. installed new about a year ago. From a '75 1.8; I've put less than 1000 miles on it. Doing a suby conversion so I can't use it.

$225 plus shipping. I'm pulling the engine to sell on the 20th and can take pics then if your interested.

Peace,
Chuck
dereko88
QUOTE(chuckc @ Apr 10 2012, 08:57 AM) *

I have a 4 tip monza p.o. installed new about a year ago. From a '75 1.8; I've put less than 1000 miles on it. Doing a suby conversion so I can't use it.

$225 plus shipping. I'm pulling the engine to sell on the 20th and can take pics then if your interested.

Peace,
Chuck

$225 plus shipping is a little high for me. I'll have to shoot for one that's not as new. Thanks, though!
dereko88
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Apr 8 2012, 06:39 PM) *

You can have my old Ansa off my 70', but the damn thing has to weigh close to 45lbs or more. Shipping from South Carolina would cost probably $65+, even with Grayhound doing the shipping...

Well, I figure shipping into the overall price. What's your asking price? What condition is it in? Pics, possibly? Oh, and do you know if it would even fit a '75 1.8 (length from end to end of the input tubes)?
lonewolfe
I've got one from my 75' 1.8L that I'll sell you for $75.00 + shipping. That's what I paid for it. I cleaned it up, polished the chrome tips and repainted it with black high temp paint. It has an EGR tube that is functional but blocked off. If you use the EGR tube then just remove the bolts and plate cover the hole. I'm in Oakland, CA 94605.
dereko88
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Apr 11 2012, 12:14 AM) *

I've got one from my 75' 1.8L that I'll sell you for $75.00 + shipping. That's what I paid for it. I cleaned it up, polished the chrome tips and repainted it with black high temp paint. It has an EGR tube that is functional but blocked off. If you use the EGR tube then just remove the bolts and plate cover the hole. I'm in Oakland, CA 94605.

Do you have any pictures?
timothy_nd28
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Apr 10 2012, 11:14 PM) *

If he passes on this deal, I wouldn't mind buying this from you
lonewolfe
Here's a picture of what it looked like when I bought it. I cleaned it up and polished the chrome tips and a fresh coat of high temp black paint. It's on my car right now so the only thing you can see are the tips coming up under the rear of the car. Click to view attachment
dereko88
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Apr 11 2012, 05:39 PM) *

Here's a picture of what it looked like when I bought it. I cleaned it up and polished the chrome tips and a fresh coat of high temp black paint. It's on my car right now so the only thing you can see are the tips coming up under the rear of the car. Click to view attachment

Ok, I'll bite and take your word that the chrome tips look better than in that picture. I'll send you a PM with my info. Thanks!
TeamAxisRacing
I have one here in Seattle if your looking for one a little closer. Pretty much same condition as above pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.