your chance at owning one of the nicest 914s around ...You wont find another car Like this. I have a rare collectors 1974 porsche 914 S Rayco Widebody kit with the widebody front and rear bumpers fenders and side skirts Just got it back from being Painted orginal Porsche RED look amazing! It is CLEAN TITLE Built 2.0 liter engine, easily spinns the 10" wide NEW Tires Wheels...5 lugs, dual Webber 44 Carburators, electronic ignition, battery relocated to forward trunk with strong crossmembers between front wheel wells, battery disconnect switch in cabin, interior is in Mint condition including new carpet and a crack free dash carbonfiber dash trim all interior parts are in it not missing anything the car is a collector car no rust anywhere. Billstein shocks Spendy and hiperformance has 5 speed trans new BFG tires nice 16" Enkei rims no issues just the carbs tuned and clutch adjusted.electronic ignition Tuned headers im looking for US 9,900 OBO or tradesworth 13k for a evo or M5 I have more pics i can text or email thanks text or call text or call 360 775 0667

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

key words porsche 944 911 carrera gt bmw mercedes audi ft wtt tade panamera cyanne 924 colector antique rare show exotic euorpean

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!