Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 914 snacks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I love to snack while bumpin' da board. icon_bump.gif

Right now, it's mini rye toasts with avocado and sharp cheddar cheese. Cold barley pop, of course. beer3.gif

KT
McMark
OJ-n-vodka whilst watching Reservoir Dogs. Laptop with wireless baby! smilie_pokal.gif
bryanthompson
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Oct 2 2004, 11:21 PM)
OJ-n-vodka whilst watching Reservoir Dogs. Laptop with wireless baby! smilie_pokal.gif

whoo, same here, Apple Friend! What are you using? I just got a 12" powerbook G4 a few months ago.

my snack food is usually sunflower seeds or goldfish crackers... I just can't get enough of those. biggrin.gif
McMark
I gotz a 12" iBook. It's great, but it's showin' age. A few more welding jobs and I'll be reelin' in a G4 myself.
markb
Since I'm at work & they frown upon imbibing on duty, it's root beer, pretzels, beef jerky, & sunflower seeds. Although the brownies one of the Guides brought in a while ago are looking really tempting. wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Oct 2 2004, 10:21 PM)
OJ-n-vodka ...

vodka & redbull ... i'll have to work all night sad.gif

beer3.gif type.gif beer3.gif Andy
DerekKim
Well right now it's Root Beer and mint milano's.
ChrisReale
a few ( well, five) Red Stripes and dried mangoes. Jah Mon!
bryanthompson
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 3 2004, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Oct 2 2004, 10:21 PM)
OJ-n-vodka ...

vodka & redbull ... i'll have to work all night sad.gif

beer3.gif type.gif beer3.gif Andy

What kind of programmin' you doing, Andy?

I'm a Java and Coldfusion nerd, but I'm thinking about re-learning Perl. type.gif
iamchappy
I use an old Apple clam shell SE while munching chips and salsa, washing it all down with a frosty.
davidcalvin
Pearl?

ewe. Pearl is nasty.

David
VegasRacer
All I need is caffeine and nicotine.

IPB Image IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(bryanthompson @ Oct 3 2004, 06:43 AM)
What kind of programmin' you doing, Andy?

I'm a Java and Coldfusion nerd, but I'm thinking about re-learning Perl. type.gif

current project is Java. Security related stuff, SSL and Encryption ...

other than that i've used pretty much any language that is out there.
cool.gif Andy
dlo914
corn nuts & ice tea aktion035.gif
seanery
I can't smoke inside...freaks me out. I try not to smoke at all, but I'll mooch one every once in a while.
Trekkor
Mini rye toasts again, this time with gorganzola and Oranjeboom lager beer3.gif

KT
Aaron Cox
up late doin an essay.... dos equis and a quesadilla beer.gif
Meredith
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 5 2004, 11:05 PM)
up late doin an essay.... dos equis and a quesadilla beer.gif

11 o'clock is late? wink.gif

Mer
Series9
SWEET! Unintended Mac thread. Apple users unite! I always suspected 914 guys were more intelligent than the average 911 puke. smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif mueba.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif
Trekkor
All these people eating apples. confused24.gif

i just had an asian pear cool_shades.gif

KT
wheelo
Scotch on-the-rocks ... no food in my keyboard Mate!

cool_shades.gif
Trekkor
Food in the keyboard?

There is so much food debris in my keyboard, it's like an ant farm. chowtime.gif

ohmy.gif

KT
Dr Evil
Finger nails and an occasional beer. I'm on the wagon till Thurs night (three mid terms, followed by 10 secondaries from med schools). Responsability is getting in the way of my fun <_<
Root_Werks
I post while at work, so water, carrots, cheese and turkey on rye sandwiches. I have a laptop at home that probably has 1/4" of dust on it. biggrin.gif Also have a desktop that worked some 6 months ago when I turned it on, so I think it still works as well. Computers suck. :finger2:
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(shotgun @ Oct 5 2004, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 5 2004, 11:05 PM)
up late doin an essay....    dos equis and a quesadilla beer.gif

11 o'clock is late? wink.gif

Mer

thats when the fun just started... (i hate english....we should all go back to writing in heiroglyphics)
Jenny
You're right... this is much easier!

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 6 2004, 10:59 AM)
You're right... this is much easier!

Jen

totally!
translated: my 914 was crapped on by many birds, a snake and lots of other stuff.
Jenny
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 6 2004, 11:01 AM)
translated: my 914 was crapped on by many birds, a snake and lots of other stuff.

... and reed leaves, sharp angled elbows, slugs, and half a paper clip.

Jen

Actually, I wrote "I am eating goldfishes at work"
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 6 2004, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 6 2004, 11:01 AM)

... and reed leaves, sharp angled elbows, slugs, and half a paper clip.

Jen

Don't forget the seat cusion fell out and you lost both your arms after trying to adjust the fan belt with the engine running. biggrin.gif
Rhodes71/914
While I'm at work on my POS HP with W/98 I usually have a scone from the coffee shop down the way and coffee from home made with my stove top espresso maker.
At home on my emac G4 it is usually just some type of beer which will be Rogue for a while. Went to their wharehouse sale last weekend 12 20oz bottles for $20, can't beat that. If my wife has made cookies I'll munch one of those. biggrin.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Oct 6 2004, 11:14 AM)
Don't forget the seat cusion fell out and you lost both your arms after trying to adjust the fan belt with the engine running.  :D

ROFLMAS!! chairfall.gif rolling.gif

just for the record, I try to bring us back to the original topic.

Jen
Toast
It use to be sunflower seeds until I got braces. mad.gif

I am currently rading the Halloween candy.....Almond Joy, Reeses peanut butter cups, Kit-Kat..
Damn this stuff is good. but better stop eating it or the teeth under my braces will rot out and I wont be able to fit into my tight jeans! ohmy.gif

.....just, one, more......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.