Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just wanted to say hello
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhaas
Just thought I would stop lurking ans post a hello. wavey.gif This site is coming together great. Goog job to all who are responsible. Seems like there are some great people here. I have a 1974 1.8 in zambezi green. I will post some pics when I get a chance. Right now I am in the middle of stripping the car for some rust repair and a repaint.
I looked for a long time for a good tub here in Mississippi, it sure aint easy here. This one has minimal rust. That is not easy to do here.

Keep up the good work

Robin
Jeroen
Hey Robin,

Welcome aboard!
And yes, post pics of your car

Cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
Welcome Robin,

In my 16 years of dealing with 914 people, I think I sold a set of carbs to a 914 person in Mississippi. You probably dont see a whole bunch of them on the streets there.

Good luck with your car and dont be afraid to ask your dream questions about 914's.

B
rhaas
I have seen 1 other 914 on the road. I have looked at 5 or 6 that were for sale, Most of these did not run the others would probably not move 5 feet without breaking in two. I was lucky and found one that had spent the last 15 years in a garage. So I am the third owner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.