Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 72 914 2.0L + 71 Roller Hemet CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Victor
I am posting this add for my brother who is ill and can no longer work on the car. The 72 914 has 79,000 miles. The car sat in a garage disassembled from 1979 to 2000. The car has only been in AZ and CA. My brother got it when a neighbor sold house and he put it together. When parked it was running. It needs an interior. Also, it has an issue withe Fuel Injection where floods the motor periodically. ( My brother refused to put carb on it). The car is totally rust free and was painted about 6 years ago and stored under cover.

The roller was my car. 71 914 1.7. I drove it 4 years and was running when parked in 1996. Engine is worn and to much rust to restore, but a good parts car.

He asking $2,500 for both or best offer. If interested I will get my nephew to take pictures.
jbyron
Hi Victor-

How long has your brother's car been parked/how long since it's been started?

Interior and exterior pictures definitely help.

Thanks,

Jamie
RFoulds
You are in Hemet? I am nearby, in Palm Desert area. I may be out that way next week. a few pics would help. please e-mail your contact info to rfoulds@verizon.net andI will see if I can get out there to take a look.

Randy
Victor
QUOTE(jbyron @ Apr 10 2012, 10:03 AM) *

Hi Victor-

How long has your brother's car been parked/how long since it's been started?

Interior and exterior pictures definitely help.

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie,
Its a guess, but about three years. Bob is a Engineer and hard headed. He wanted to get the fuel injection to work. My impression of the car is its it will great with a carb(s). I have asked my nephew to get pictures. I'm in Texas.
Vic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.