Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Triple gauge, + taco plate & sender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I put this gauge together from an old one, and spare tank module. There are no graphics on this gauge, and it has the center like an early gauge.

The pressure gauge/sender was used on my old 1.7, so I'm sure the sender is correct to the module. This is a single pole sender, so the idiot light is not used.

The temp gauge module was used with my 1.7, and the sender was in the Red car when it sold, so it doesn't have a sender to go with it.

I'm including the taco plate and small gaskets, and an oil sender mount the Cap'n & I made a while back (this bolts to the front of the fan housing).

The gas tank module came out of a spare gauge I had, so it is untested, but the gauge itself looked nice.

What you will need: The large rubber seal for the taco plate, and the metal gasket for the temp sender.

I'm including a braided hose to use instead of the grease gun hose.

I'm not totally thrilled with how this gauge came out, since I can't get the idiot light gels to line up perfect with the face. There is also a scratch on the pressure module face. If it were me, I'd take the time to paint the outer surround, but I ran it for years with just black marking pen touchups.

SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
bdstone914
Hi Mark,

If it helps your sale I can offer a 5 bar sending unit that has the 10 mm thread. The one in the picture looks like a 944 sender with an adapter from the big thread to the grease gun thread.

Using a grease gun thread is not a good idea. Those hoses are not made to handle the 250 degree F plus temperature in the engine compartment. A flexible brake line is a better choice.

Good luck with the sale.

Bruce
markb
icon_bump.gif for lower price. I'm also throwing in a used braided line for this.
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif for lower price.
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
SOLD! smile.gif pending payment
markb
SOLD! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.