Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Many parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scoobykvn
I am clearing out my garage to pay for some more parts I need. Let me know if I am way off on any of the prices. All prices do not include shipping.

Updated: Removed parts no longer available and added more.

Parting out 2.0 engine, let me know what you need, one piston is damaged, everything else is good.

Also have 44 webers that I will add when I get home, want to verify some things first.

2 Late backpads, both in not great condition. One for sure missing all of the clips, the other is currently installed so I am not 100% sure. Both should be repairable. I will add pictures later, or PM your email for pictures: $75 each

2 washer fluid jugs: $20 each

2 charcoal canisters: $20 each

1 air filter housings: $30

Tail shifter assembly: $30

Steering wheel, needs recovered: $30

3 sets of defroster vents; one set in pretty good condition, 2 sets in not great condition with some damage but are functional, can send detailed pictures: Good set $40, Not good sets $15 per pair.

Blower motor, unsure of working condition: $30

Various ventilation parts: $15 for all

Brake fluid reservoir: $10

Mount for engine bar: $10

Pair of headlight covers, some rust, needs blasted and painted: $20

Pair of headlight surrounds, need painted: $15

Front turn signal housings, decent condition, outsides need cleaned, one is missing the plug for the light: $15

3 headlight mounts, rusty, need blasted: $10 each

Heads (one 1.8, one 1.7) look to be in rebuildable shape, don't see any cracks, one is missing one exhaist stud: $50 each

Camshaft, no idea what engine (Tell me how to determine if you know): $50

Axle with no CV joints, boots look really good, Can clean and send better pictures if you want: $50

Distributor, not sure of condition: $50

4 valves and springs, not sure if exhaust or intake: $10

Tail light housings, ok condition, some damage: $15

If there is anything else you need let me know. I have a lot of parts that are in decent condition.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=307
993]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=307998]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=308002]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=308
113]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=308117]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=308121]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=308125]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ThePaintedMan
What kind of steering wheel is that? Does is come with a horn button? Does it require an adapter?
scoobykvn
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 10 2012, 08:15 PM) *

What kind of steering wheel is that? Does is come with a horn button? Does it require an adapter?

Honestly I have no idea what kind of wheel it is. I don't think I have a horn button for it, but I can take a look. It does not need an adaptor and has the nub that cancels the signals. I can send more pictures if you want, just send me your email.
walterolin
Hello scoobykvn,

I sent an email last night, not sure if it got there. I would like to buy the engine and the SSHE's.

Walter Olin
scoobykvn
QUOTE(walterolin @ Apr 11 2012, 08:23 AM) *

Hello scoobykvn,

I sent an email last night, not sure if it got there. I would like to buy the engine and the SSHE's.

Walter Olin

I did not get the email. You have first dibs. Let me know if you want more pictures or when you want to come get them. Email is Kevin.augsburger1@gmail.com
scoobykvn
Updated the first post with a bunch of new items and removed items already sold. Pedal board is potentially gone. Again, if you want more pictures just send me your email, Make me an offer if my prices are too high.
matt5596
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 11 2012, 09:05 PM) *

Updated the first post with a bunch of new items and removed items already sold. Pedal board is potentially gone. Again, if you want more pictures just send me your email, Make me an offer if my prices are too high.

Email sent
914_teener
I am interested in the heads....PM sent

scoobykvn
Removed some more parts that sold. PM sent on the Heads. I will probably post more stuff this weekend. Anyone need anything not listed? Make offers if prices are too high.
scoobykvn
More detailed pictures of the heads.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=308
235]
scoobykvn
More pictures of heads. Best picture I could get to show threads where there is a missing stud and that stud is not broken. Also part numbers on heads.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
scoobykvn
I have been made aware of the fact that the heads are a 1.7 and 1.8, not matching. Make an offer on each.
scoobykvn
Anyone need anything not listed? I still have a lot of parts not listed. Plan on updating tomorrow or early next week.
scoobykvn
One air filter housing sold. Still many more parts available, including many not yet listed. Let me know what you need.
scoobykvn
icon_bump.gif
Also, considering parting out a 2.0 liter engine I have to fund a potential future Subaru swap. One exhaust valve seat dropped while cranking the engine over, so no major damage. One piston has some scratches and obviously the one head needs rebuilt. Engine ran strong before. Just putting a line out there to see if there are any bites.

With this I have a set of weber 44's and manifolds, no linkage. Could probably use a cleaning, and one is missing one air bypass screw. And also the tin, pretty sure it is complete but I haven't looked in awhile.

Give me some offers to convince me to sell, either parts or whole. If no offers and I get serious I will post with prices.

I can send pictures if interested.
scoobykvn
Added 2 late backpads to first post.
scoobykvn
icon_bump.gif
Added pair of 2.0 heads
scoobykvn
A lot of items still available. Let me know what you need if you don't see it. I will be posting 2 or 3 seats that need recovered but the shells are good. I also have a couple of sets of late windows with most of the hardware.
matt5596
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 16 2012, 07:44 PM) *

One air filter housing sold. Still many more parts available, including many not yet listed. Let me know what you need.

Satisfied customer. piratenanner.gif
scoobykvn
QUOTE(matt5596 @ May 3 2012, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 16 2012, 07:44 PM) *

Satisfied customer. piratenanner.gif

Good to hear the filter arrived. Let me know if any issues come up.
scoobykvn
Removed some sold items. I will be going out of town soon and I will post more items when I return. I will still check here and emails. Let me know what you need.
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ May 16 2012, 09:56 AM) *

Removed some sold items. I will be going out of town soon and I will post more items when I return. I will still check here and emails. Let me know what you need.

Do you still have the pedal board bracket (special washer looking thing)that is used to mount the pedal board on the left side? Thanks!
abnrdo
Bumpers?
scoobykvn
Sorry, I have been out of town. No bumpers. May have the pedal board washer. I can check Monday when I am back town.
HAM Inc
Doesn't seem like it matters, but FYI the heads in the pic are actually a 1.8 & a 2.0 bus.

No 1.7 head there.
scoobykvn
QUOTE(BRAVE_HELIOS @ May 23 2012, 04:27 PM) *

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ May 16 2012, 09:56 AM) *

Do you still have the pedal board bracket (special washer looking thing)that is used to mount the pedal board on the left side? Thanks!

I believe I have what you are looking for. I will post a picture tomorrow night if you still need it.
HAM Inc
I'm actually looking for one junk 2.0 bus head. How much would you want to ship yours to me?
Len
scoobykvn
2.0 liter heads sold. I will look into shipping for the bus head, let me know which part number it is. Also, gauging interest in a complete 1.7 (I believe) fuel injection system. I will try to get some pictures posted tonight.
I also still have a pair of Italian weber 44s. One is missing one air bypass screw. $300 plus shipping.

Feel free to make offers on anything else listed. Trying to fund a motorcycle purchase. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.