Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: moved to front
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
ran f.l. in tunnel. removed ac setup. prep for all new cables. today install tank, shift rod bushing in f.w., perhaps cables. cut near perfect patch piece for front trunk from the 74' parter.

kevin
rhodyguy
i like the wide open feel of the interior without the center console. the brown ugly is adhesive, not rust. laugh.gif
rhodyguy
pretty clean. a stiff brush and vacume should tidy things up.
Curvie Roadlover
Hey Kevin, In referrence to your post about the mount plates, " hey, here's a mirrior, check out the mount plates", Soon, you'll be able to say, "hey let me remove my fuel tank, so you can see how great it looks under there" tongue.gif Good luck with your projects beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
or, "let me remove the splash pannel so you can see the new fuel line". on that note, i intend to omit the small line (webers), i'm trying to eliminate as many connections as possible, hope the things i do are 30 year fixes. we shall see.

kevin
Gint
I guess we'll be seeing pretty pictures of the repaired and painted front trunk in a day or so? Keep at it. I want to see pics.
Zeke
Looks like you're all set up for a front oil cooler air exit. tongue.gif
Qarl
Marine Clean from POR can take care of most of that crud in the front bulkhead where the tank was. Dilute it 1:1. Spray, scrub, and riinse.

Regards,

Karl
URY914
My car orginally had the dealer installed A/C and the front trunk had the same cutouts for the condenser.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.