Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '76 2.0 Engine with FI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stuttgart46
I am converting to a 6 so I have a good, complete, running 2.0 from my '76 that still has FI and exhaust. I have driven this car recently and you are more than welcome to come drive it around the block or listen to it in person before I remove it. The car is being prepped for paint and flares so there are no taillights, etc. I will try to get some video of it running for those that can not come by in person. It is leaking oil from the valve covers. Not a lot but this should be addressed IMHO.
The engine comes complete with engine tin, FI and exhaust. Not sure wht type of exhaust it is but it is a "stock looking" exhaust.
$1000.00 I can ship at your expense or arrange for pick up.
Trades? I am looking for steel fender flares, 911 front suspension and all 6 conversion parts.
Thanks,
Chad
stuttgart46 @ gmail . com
karmanbuilt
PM sent
stuttgart46
I have video via iPhone that I can send on email. Please feel free to contact me at stuttgart46 @ gmail . com and I will respond with the video. We drove the car around the block yesterday and it runs great.
Make me an offer.
karmanbuilt
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:11 AM) *

I have video via iPhone that I can send on email. Please feel free to contact me at stuttgart46 @ gmail . com and I will respond with the video. We drove the car around the block yesterday and it runs great.
Make me an offer.

Also have a '76 2.0, but needs help. Let me know whast shipping charges would be to 83617. PM sent......thanks
stuttgart46
Still for sale or trade. $900 obo
stuttgart46
Bump
eamesonly
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ May 30 2012, 04:49 AM) *

Bump

interested let me know...

also in houston!

Bst,
KC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.