Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 gets respect
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Parked next to a huge Mauve colored Ford Fairlane witha erector set folding roof. and a Black Falcon with a big ass motor.

Just sat and chatted with the other car owners and could over hear very favorable comments on my Yellow Teener with white dots.

Then I over heard a Fat chic "Hey it's one of them Poor mans Porsches" Almost choked on my drink. finger.gif and she waddeled off to look at the mauve Ford. lol2.gif
Jeroen
Who cares what the fat chicks say...
It's the pretty girls that you need to worry about biggrin.gif
URY914
Fat chicks and Fords.

As 'merican as apple pie and NASCAR.

cool_shades.gif Paul
bob91403
How do you lose a NASCAR guy? Turn right.
iiibdsiil
How do you lose a fat chick? Drop a chicken breast.
iamchappy
I am going to give her credit, she knows what she is talking about, I am poor and the Porsche I own is a 914.
Allan
You know why it's good to have fat chicks as friends?

They can back you up in a bar fight!!!
bob91403
Why are fat chicks like mopeds? They're great until your friends see you with them.
tod914
Then I over heard a Fat chic "Hey it's one of them Poor mans Porsches" Almost choked on my drink.  

You should of responded, "Hey it's one of them drunk man's chicks"
drew365
Or: If you weren't so fat, you'd still be ugly!
Then run.
DerekKim
Haha one of them... man I haven't heard that in a while. I went out cruisin in my friends 91 corolla lol. They had some sick cars out. If I ever get a classic(not a 914) I'd get a 'cuda. Nice andh ave fun dude.
rick 918-S
I purchased a BMW 2002 once. It had a sticker on the window with a fat chick in a bikini. The sticker stated NO FAT CHICKS IN BIKINI'S! I came out to the car one day and found someone scratched the writting off! Not sure what their intent was...... confused24.gif
Lou W
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tough crowd, when we get picked on
blaize
Seems I miss cruisin the coast every damn year. I always hear about it the day after.
Anyway Don't sweat tubby's remarks, my experience with car show critics in our neck of the woods has shown she inevitably drives a blue 83 baretta with an earnhart plate frame, a "TURN LEFT" bumper sticker, and a red hood/door. she probably likes to sit at home in the trailer watching cribs, and critique the interior design.
tod914
Not sure what their intent was

Rick, she was trying to peel off the pounds
charlesmac
Isn't cruzin the coast thru next weekend? I've got some freinds going next friday and sat. but i won't be able to make it. sad.gif
DerekKim
Yeah it goes on till the 10th but people still hang around after that. It's really fun to go watch the cars.
soloracer
On another forum someone was discussing the virtues of Nascar and a Formula 1 fan wrote: "If I wanted to watch something go around in circles for 3 hours I would tie a sock to my dogs tail" laugh.gif Not that Forumla 1 has been all that great to watch lately......
SLITS
"Save a whale, harpoon a fat chick"
IanStott
I was under the impression that the Karman Ghia was the " poor mans Porsche " which was not considered an insult but an acknowledgement that the little sporty VW was fun. This was way before the 914 ever existed. The chubber was misinformed as well as lacking in social graces.
Am I dating myself? idea.gif

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Joe Ricard
Had a few kids yell out Hey Dad look it's a race car. (guess all you need is dots) Recaro and 5 point harness) Anyway let him sit in it the kid that is. got his picture taken all that stuff.

Yes Cruisin goes through next Sunday. I plan on skipping work Friday to cruise all day may even go to the drag strip biggrin.gif There are cones down the middle right? lol2.gif lol2.gif

Hope to see you local guys. Should be in Ocean springs parked most of the day just chillin.

Cased down another 914 also. Faded olympic blue. got him to pull over. RUST RUST RUST. both trunks, hell hole, filthy engine, primered front fender, pitted crome steelies with hub caps. had a "for sale $4500" in the window. It was all I could do to wish him luck.
Got to lay off the Fat chics BTW Recaro when translated means: If you gots a big ass you can't sit here. slap.gif
Thorshammer
Had to chime in on this one.

Slight correction Bob, What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common, They are fun to RIDE until one of your buddies sees you"

As for Formula one, If Michael was a real driver he would do what Valentino Rossi did in Moto GP (motorcycle racing). Switch to a lesser company with a bike that needed development.... and win races.

Imagine what would happen if Shumacher went to, say... Jordan. If he won races, he would be the best F1 driver of all time. Sorry Juan Miguel Fangio, Ayrton Senna and Alan Prost, but if that happened it would be true.

Erik Madsen
Rusty
Such a nice topic... that went downhill so quickly.
scruz914
QUOTE(IanStott @ Oct 4 2004, 02:41 AM)
I was under the impression that the Karman Ghia was the " poor mans Porsche ".....

And isn't a "Fat Chick" a later model VW bug or bus? laugh.gif
MarkG
Talking cars with some guy last Saturday, mentioned I just bought a 914. He exclaimed that those were cool cars, under appreciated, and "at least its not a 913 with one of them VW engines!"........
tod914
And isn't a "Fat Chick"

Ask her if she has the "appearance package" which includes dark loose fitting clothing and tons of perfume.
seanery
Mark,
I'd like to meet your buddy.

laugh.gif

we're one better w00t.gif
Toast
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Oct 4 2004, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE(IanStott @ Oct 4 2004, 02:41 AM)
I was under the impression that the Karman Ghia was the " poor mans Porsche ".....

And isn't a "Fat Chick" a later model VW bug or bus? laugh.gif

Yea, its a Super Beetle.
barf.gif
Joe Ricard
Hey Mark I was actually driving with a 308 GTSi on the way home yesterday. Man that car was sweet. Black Testerosa in front of him. Had to be a real car guy as he initiated the wave. I had to put my tongue back in my face before hollering "Nice car". We zipped through traffic quite nicely as a trio.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Oct 4 2004, 09:24 AM)
Black Testerosa . . . .

Isn't that an oxymoron? wacko.gif
GTeener
So do us chicks get to bag on all you fat dudes now...

And ya wonder why so many girls have eating disorders....

mad.gif

Ya... it's a sensitive subject <_<
Targa
All you guys posting to this thread here still think you are safe in the garage where the women can't hear laugh.gif . We by far out number the girls already so let's try to use some of those manners that mom taught us so we don't run them out of here(think with your other head) rolleyes.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Targa @ Oct 4 2004, 02:28 PM)
(think with your other brain) rolleyes.gif

other head. wink.gif

God gave man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. happy11.gif slap.gif

Jen
GTeener
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 4 2004, 01:41 PM)
God gave man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. happy11.gif slap.gif

Jen

Ahmen! Gurlfriend! clap56.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 4 2004, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 4 2004, 01:41 PM)
God gave man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.  :evilgrin: slap.gif

Jen

i thought it was "think with your BIG head" laugh.gif
Brando
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 4 2004, 01:54 PM)

^ fix't for the dudette.

fat chick jokes... i haven't heard those since i was in middle school!
Maltese Falcon
...always used to upset me having people talk 914s down, downright offensive coming from a chubby chaser. You should of asked her if she discovers oil fields while wearing high heels ! lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.