I had a 2056 race engine built by a local shop. The engine had issues, so after two weekends I had a local engine builder - machine shop (different shop) tear it down and he discovered piston/head clearance issues. He determined that the crank and rods should be replaced, but all other parts are sound. We purchased all the parts to rebuild the engine, and then I ended up going with a 2.7 6 motor, so I never rebuilt the 2056 and have the following parts for sale. I am listing the cost and I would like to sell the whole thing as a package.

Send PM for more specs or photos. I can put you in touch with the machine shop who tore down and was going to rebuild the engine for me if you want to speak with somebody more technical than me.

No intake/fuel delivery or exhaust.

2.0 case, straight and usable, including all accessories like generator, front cover, oil pump, pulley, oil fill, valve covers etc. and all the miscellaneous hardware.

Gasket set
Cost $54

SCAT 78mm 4340 forged crankshaft, new in box
Cost $850

SCAT connecting rods, new in box
Cost $297

Kolbenschmidt HL 87 977 600 STD main bearings, new in box
Cost $178

Clevite CB745HN rod bearing set, new in box
Cost $39

Manley intake and exhaust valves, new in box
Cost $164

Bronze intake and exhaust valve guides, new in box
Cost $48

Mahle H70073 cam bearings, new in box
Cost $24

The following parts were originally purchased from the Type IV Store:

Nickies 96mm heads, two race weekends
Cost $2,340

Custom JE forged piston set 6020, two race weekends
Cost $3,300

Raby Leading Edge 200 CNC heads, two race weekends
Cost $2,150

Raby cam and associated hardware, two race weekends
Cost $542

Would like to get $5,000 for the whole package, but I am clueless about what the market value actually is.

Doug
Reno, NV