Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: club racing at hallett. lots of pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Sorry, some of the pics ar Andyesque, but they were going pretty fast. Worked the starting grid too.
TheCabinetmaker
sas
TheCabinetmaker
dg
TheCabinetmaker
jh
TheCabinetmaker
jyd
TheCabinetmaker
jh
TheCabinetmaker
iuy
TheCabinetmaker
nhf
TheCabinetmaker
.l;l
TheCabinetmaker
".k
TheCabinetmaker
;.lj
TheCabinetmaker
yhtr
TheCabinetmaker
.lkj
TheCabinetmaker
TheCabinetmaker
opps
TheCabinetmaker
oiu
TheCabinetmaker
TheCabinetmaker
hc
TheCabinetmaker
/,
TheCabinetmaker
last one
J P Stein
Wings are sprouting like dandylions.....I gotta get me some
Bigger the better. I'll have to check Boeing Surplus to see what they gots. wacko.gif
seanery
man, great teener turnout! driving.gif
cametal
One more!
rick 918-S
Man that looks like a great time! Did you tell any of those 94teeners about the club?
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 4 2004, 12:46 AM)
Man that looks like a great time! Did you tell any of those 94teeners about the club?

Of course! all of them.
cha914
I love that center seat race car...wasn't there a thread a while back about that car?

Looks like all the winged wonders live near OK ... think any of them make it to Texas to run?

Tony
TheCabinetmaker
Tony, half the cars there were from Tx. blink.gif
Ferg
I see two Colorado cars in there, the white and red big wing teeners smilie_pokal.gif
Nice guys, forgot there names, but brant knows them.
Ferg.
TheCabinetmaker
Lot's of Colo cars there too. The yellow #10 car is from Littleton.
cha914
Well, I have only been to one or two club race days, and I do remember seeing a couple of those cars, but defin not that many.

Looks like a sweet group to go see, gonna have to make it to some more club race days I guess.

Tony
MJHanna
Center seat car is Wayne Dempsey’s, there was a picture of it in Excellence on the Rennlist reunion. Wayne is from Texas and usually brings parts for the swap meet at Zims to be held on October 16. Alan Johnsen brings the winged cars in from Grand Junction CO (the Zuffnhauln by ARS).
Trekkor
Great pics. thanks. clap56.gif

KT
brant
Most of the teeners are from grand junction...
they are all AJRS cars or AJRS designed cars.....

He specializes in 914's
has done so for 15 years... and he is not even listed in the phone book.....

the center seater car is the one I copied my front hood from about 10 years back... (only mine is in metal instead of glass)

b

(still on vacation)
nynone4
The Red, Black and Yellow car looks like Bill Bartee's car that was featured in Excellence a few years back. Looks like it's got a bit more rubber under it in the rear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.