Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mskinner
I am, as I have been for quite a while, looking for a good used windshield. I am willing to pay to have it shipped correctly, or am willing to drive a ways to pick it up. I am located in the Kansas City area but will be driving to the Denver area next month if any of you in the colorado 914 club have one. Please let me know if you have one for sale.
TeamAxisRacing
I have one thats solid with no cracks just have to take it of if you really want it

Pic
mepstein
Call a local glass shop. They can usually order one for 220-250. Not cheap but you won't have to pay shipping.
mskinner
QUOTE(TeamAxisRacing @ Apr 11 2012, 08:32 PM) *

I have one thats solid with no cracks just have to take it of if you really want it

Pic

How much are you thinking shipping will be?
mskinner
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 11 2012, 09:05 PM) *

Call a local glass shop. They can usually order one for 220-250. Not cheap but you won't have to pay shipping.

I have checked with every shop around and the only one that claims they can get it wants $475 installed. Given that I need a few things for my car I don't want to spend more than its worth so I figure I will find a used one if possible.
stuttgart46
I have a nice one in Houston that I can send you.
Feel free to pm me or contact me via email at stuttgart46 @ gmail.com
mskinner
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Apr 13 2012, 02:50 PM) *

I have a nice one in Houston that I can send you.
Feel free to pm me or contact me via email at stuttgart46 @ gmail.com

Email sent, thanks.
Lennies914
I called a local glass guy here. New w/s $149 (with top tint strip), $200 installed.

confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.