Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mxdude914
I dont know if any of you were there or know when it will be but for those of you who were at the swap meet at the silver start recycling center swap meet last oct. in rancho cordova(sac.) it should be coming up and i was wondering if any of you know when it will be.
Martin Baker
I started a thread asking who might attend...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=17949
mxdude914
Thanks and sorry for not seeing the other thread ive been gone for four days and didnt look through all the pages
Martin Baker
No problem, I hope to see you, and all other 914 Club folks there. I should have a bunch of stuff. Social activities in real life is good for the soul.
mxdude914
You think maybe we should start a thread asking what some people will bring and how much they want so we know if we should bring a little extra cash?
Martin Baker
I could add it to the one I already started, what do you need? I have 2 parts cars and a bunch of other stuff I need to sell.
mxdude914
i need a few diff things but i was hoping to see if someone posted something that sparked my interest and then i would just plan on bringing the money to buy it at the swap
ArtechnikA
attend. bring money.

probably you'll find something you didn't even know you needed. (thank you for not asking how i know this...)

if nothing sparks your fancy, put the money back into your account Monday. they'll let you do that ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.