Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Bahia Red cars with brown interior out there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So I have a very nice & complete brown interior I have been saving for my project car. The project car is / was bahia red and will be again some day. It has a black interior in good shape, but I really like the brown interior just not sure how it will look in a red car. confused24.gif

So anyone out there a have a Bahia Red car with brown interior? If so can you post a pic or two here please. Thanks beerchug.gif
mepstein
Here's my car. Paint used to be orange but a PPO repainted red. Interior is almost pristine except for some faded carpet. I wouldn't have picked brown but I warmed up to it quickly. PM me if you want any more shots. these are just what I had on the computer.
Tom_T
IMHO the Tan or Beige looks better in the Bahia Red, than Brown, and so does the black in Bahia. .... my 2 cents.

This original 71 914/4 is original Bahia Red paint from the factory (95%) & all original black, which really looks sharp with the early chrome window cranks & door handle surrounds on the original textured black leatherette door panels ... drooley.gif

Click to view attachment

.... sorry no pix of a Bahia-Tan 914 though.
GaroldShaffer
idea.gif Hmmm. I have to agree, the black looks better with a red car. I have lots to do to the car before I am ready to install the interior. Thanks for the pics guys. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.