Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
srohling
For Sale:
1974 Porsche 914 2.0L

Need to sell to buy a car for my daughter. Bought car originally to restore and have done a lot of work.

Some of the things I have done:

New Motor- Built up to a 2.39L …..approximately 150 HP
Two new Weber 45 Carburetors
External Oil Cooler with Fan
New Muffler

New front and rear Suspension Kit installed. Purchased from Automobile Atlanta includes new shocks, up-rated torsion bars front and rear, New tie rod ends.

New brakes and front bearings

Momo Steering wheel

Kenwood Stereo with new front speakers and subwoofers (mounted in custom center console)

New seat covers

New Carpet

Replaced passenger side 1/2 floorboard and repaired many of the rust issues.

Hell Hole is solid, but could use some work.

Some new rubber pieces

New Oil Pressure gauge and Voltage Gauge mounted in new Center Console

Have not sorted the heater system as I live in South Carolina and rarely need.

Paint is the last thing on my list and I have not gotten to that. It needs only cosmetic attention.

I am looking to get $6899 but am willing to accept offers.

Please call or email if you have any questions.

Scott Rohling
864-444-9082
srohling@rsledgroup.com
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Post more photos! Interior, trunks, engine bay, rust hot spots. Pics sell cars...your car looks like a terrific bargain so far...
jbyron
What combination of bore x stroke did you use to get to that displacement? That seems pretty large for a type IV.
srohling
Here are additional pictures
patrick3000
The pictures look nice, how does the car run with the 2.4 motor?
srohling
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Apr 17 2012, 09:20 AM) *

The car screams!!!! it ran a little hot last summer, but then I installed the external oil cooler and fan and have had no problems. I drove it daily until I got my 00' Boxster S. I have taken it up and down the interstate and it cruises comfortably at 75 mph.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Scott
patrick3000
QUOTE(srohling @ Apr 17 2012, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Apr 17 2012, 09:20 AM) *

The car screams!!!! it ran a little hot last summer, but then I installed the external oil cooler and fan and have had no problems. I drove it daily until I got my 00' Boxster S. I have taken it up and down the interstate and it cruises comfortably at 75 mph.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Scott

agree.gif

I actually have one of them rocket sleds, just thought your potential buyer might be interested. GLWYS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.