1973 Porsche 914 Project interrupted.

Rebuilt engine - 2.0 - Dual Webers (rebuilt), Pistons, Heads replaced. Rebuilt Transmission. Engine has cam for carbs installed. Repainted Bursch exhaust is for 2.0 liter and have new brackets and gaskets.

Brakes all in excellent condition.

Car was repainted and has less than 1000 miles on the repaint. The car was originally yellow and the repaint is simply a modern, high gloss painted to match the original finish.

Seats reupholstered and the panel behind the seats was repaired. Have dash cover and panels for gauges. Have new VDO gauges for the instrument panel. New OEM fabric for the dash as well. New steering wheel with custom leather cover and Momo hub.

Electric harness completely replaced.

Images can be found at: https://picasaweb.google.com/114342685620975545234/Yellow1973914Project#5726670797457804994

As sad as I am to see it go I no longer have time for this project that has been a labor love and investment of dollars. Looking to sell the car with parts complete to someone who will appreciate what is here. This is my second 914 and I have owned this car for five years.

I am happy to answer any questions at all about this car for interested parties. Bring a trailer to Lancaster and finish this car!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!