Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Long Beach Grand Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
I'll be there, anyone else here going?

Want to grab a beer? beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
effutuo101
Maybe next year. The cars this year look odd.
'73-914kid
I'll be there for practice on Friday. Can't afford a weekend ticket, and fridays are free if you buy a newspaper. Gonna brave the rain and hopefully we'll see a lot of those hideous Dallara's get broken up trying to negotiate Long Beach in the wet.

When are you gonna be there Enrique? I take it you're doing simulator stuff?
RiqueMar
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Apr 12 2012, 12:29 PM) *

I'll be there for practice on Friday. Can't afford a weekend ticket, and fridays are free if you buy a newspaper. Gonna brave the rain and hopefully we'll see a lot of those hideous Dallara's get broken up trying to negotiate Long Beach in the wet.

When are you gonna be there Enrique? I take it you're doing simulator stuff?

True, true. I have to meet a few people, so I'll for sure be there Sunday for sure, I'm hoping to be able to get Saturday in as well.

In all honesty, I look forward to ALMS more so than Indy.

euro911
Hey, bring my stuff when you come up here
gothspeed
I will try to be there for a couple hours each day ........ popcorn[1].gif
falconfp2001
I'll be on top of the Hyatt I think. Invited to a private party.

Should be great like last year.
Thestigz06
Ive gone 11 years in a row now. il make friday and maybe on the weekend as well but work is a cruel bitch hissyfit.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Apr 12 2012, 06:35 PM) *

I'll be on top of the Hyatt I think. Invited to a private party.

Should be great like last year.

Falcon, is that the Mothers one? If so, lets meet up! Always cool to meet people from the site!

QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Apr 12 2012, 07:33 PM) *

Ive gone 11 years in a row now. il make friday and maybe on the weekend as well but work is a cruel bitch hissyfit.gif

Yeah man, I remember when my Dad used to take me when I was a little kid. If you're there Sunday, lets meet up or hang out or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.