Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve's independent porsche repair in Orange, ca.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
get off my lawn
Drove by Steve's independent porsche repair shop in Orange, Ca. the other day, cept it weren't there no mo.
So what's the skinny, anyone know wuz up?
SLITS
Steve got sick or died ... don't remember which ... business closed
get off my lawn
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 12 2012, 11:33 AM) *

that sux.
Tom_T
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 12 2012, 12:33 PM) *

AFAIK Ron he's Sick & had been so for some time with another guy (Scott IIRC) doing the actual "wrenching," & I hadn't heard that he passed away.

... & the other guy who worked for him left, so his daughter has a post in the classifieds to get rid of most/all of his parts stock, since late last year 2011. It should still be there if you need parts "lawn".

However, their prices were pretty high, even for other new/NOS out there with the major distributors & sellers we all typically tap.

If you need an OC P-car shop who knows aircooled & 914s - for your 914, try Bill Brewster in San Clemente or down that south OC way.
avidfanjpl
What I heard is that Steve died from having Cerebral Palsy or MS and his daughter liquidated the cars and parts, but that was probably about a year ago.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.