Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please let me intoduce you to the irish beauty
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
after 6 month of long and hard work, the paint is finally done , an other 6 month and the rest of the car will be in ,, I still have to unmix the wiring harness,, it is like a snake in heat they are all ,mixed up and tangle in the box, after that the inside and all the rest, i will cont on you all to be there for the rest

Freezz
freezing14
heres some more
freezing14
more
freezing14
some more
freezing14
more again
freezing14
more
freezing14
and the last one for now
seanery
looks nice! smilie_pokal.gif
kafermeister
Excellent! That's one of my favorite colors. Of course, I'm kind of a vintage nut. What you gonna do with the SprintStars...restore 'em.....?

Congrats.. I'm jealous BTW.

Rick
freezing14
my plan with the sprint star is to have them blasted and them painted white and have the "star" green to match,, but I may change my mind by the time i get to actually do it
Allan
EEEEEWWWW, NICE!
Rusty
Very nice! You should be proud. clap56.gif
rick 918-S
Ya! aktion035.gif Cool! aktion035.gif I vote to paint up the Sprint Stars like you posted! drooley.gif
Aaron Cox
pea soup anyone? smilie_pokal.gif looks good!
Trekkor
nice paint. clap56.gif

It does make the differance between an old car and a really nice car. Post progress.

KT
Lou W
Lookin Good smilie_pokal.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Very nice, thank you for sharing.
Mark Henry
Cool!!!! clap56.gif

Here's my teen with Sprint Stars....It would be weird that two 914's in Ont. would have them, I'd like to see if they have the same offset as mine.
freezing14
hey Mark,, you are right about the sprint star,, very few of them and all at the same place who would have taught,, I got mine from a guy in indiana about 6 month ago, it was a project that the guy stated but could not finish he had the engine and tranny out and completely redone before he noticed that the long were done,, too bad i got a welder and some steel and redid them, about the wheels i am not sure of the offset, the only thing i know is that I have 2 complete set and both have tire( 175/65-15 on them and they seem to fit fine , and I did not copy your design idea for the wheel, I came out with it on my own.,,,,LOL, but I will likely do silver/ green, i was just in a rush to finish the paint before it gets too cold, at lest I can keep going and hopefully by the spring it will be ready, NO SMOG testing here, just a safety and I know the guy so!!!, we will have to make a 914 meeting for the ontario teens and may be the NY state ones too as it seems that there is a couple in the upper NY state from the PP board, will keep you posted on the project

welder.gif mueba.gif
aveale
nice one!!

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.