Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NoVa 914 breakfast this w/e?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JohnB
Gents,

Is anyone available/interested in a 914 breakfast on Sat, 10/9/04? Location TBD.

jbr
Nick
Yup, but the 914 won't be done yet. Projects they just keep growing. The SC motor that was goiong to be popped in after Ed finished the paint/body work has a broken exhaust stud. Now I guess I'll do a valve job and 964 cams. Or I guess I could sucumbe to 914 cheapness and just replace the exhaust studs and put it back togther . . .
JohnB
Ain't that just the way? You start work on one thing and another suddenly becomes "obvious".

As soon as we get some more responses we'll map out a location, etc.

john
JmuRiz
I might be into a breakfast...just let me know if it's a wife/gf/etc type of event also.
jtf914
I might be able to make it. The rest of the NoVA crew is also trying to plan the monthly gathering for this Saturday, so maybe we can combine forces.

-Justin
JohnB
If the Dorki/NoVa crew is doing their monthly thing I'm all for combining forces. That way nobody has to decide which to attend. I'm all for co-ed attendance, it'll keep the women folks I know who attend these happy if they have company.

See the Dorkiphus web site for that thread and we'll follow the action there instead of on this board:

http://www.dorkiphus.com/porsche/viewtopic.php?t=2023

john
type47
sad.gif i'll be there is spirit. we are still in the middle of field hockey season so i'll be in salisbury watching the D-III #1 ranked seagulls play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.