Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's Craig?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
I haven't seen hide nor hair from Craig (Boxster) for quite some time.

Is he lost?(birds ate the crumbs)

Did he sell everything & buy a Geo? rolleyes.gif

CRAIG Where R U??? confused24.gif

.......b
J P Stein
CCLINCLOSTINSPACE?

BTW, Bruce. I'm sure you did a great job on them videos.
Are you gonna pass some out? biggrin.gif
Bruce Allert
rolleyes.gif I bet...

JP, Will you be at the meeting on Saturday? If not I will send it to you. Just need your address.

.....b
Qarl
CCLABDUCTEDBYALIENS
double-a
isn't he in palm desert for a few weeks?

~a
J P Stein
QUOTE(double-a @ Oct 4 2004, 12:03 PM)
isn't he in palm desert for a few weeks?

~a

Area 51 lab rat. wink.gif
Porsche Rescue
aa got it right but Craig is kinda slippin' over the edge. Has been in Palm Desert for about 3 weeks and he has no internet in his place there. Was at a hot rod convention/show in Sacramento this past weekend while on the road home. He now owns a real purdy '31 Model A roadster pickup to go with his '29 A truck. Spendin' as much time hangin' with hot rodders as teeners. Should be home in a day or two.
Bruce Allert
CCLINHOTRODHELL

Ha! I made it rhyme laugh.gif

........b
GWN7
I was looking at his site last night...it says resumeing shipping after Oct 5th, so I guess he's back then.
boxstr
Good evening Boys and Girls, you to JP. Well I just returned from a little R&R to Palm Desert. Worked on getting the house finalized and ready to enjoy. I didn't even turn on the computer, got a lot of projects done.
Linda and I drove back up to Sacramento for the NSRA, National Street Rod convention . 1600 cars on Sunday and I was told there were more on Sat. Saw alot of the really great cars from the magazines and on TV, I met Roy Brizio. Lots of cars from the PNW.
Well I must admit to all of you that there is a lot of great information and applications from the hot rod world that bridges into the 914 world.
Well I guess its time to get back to CAMP and see what is going on. I also have a bunch of trunk shox and goodies to get in the mail.
CCLINHOTRODHEAVEN
boxstr
Pic of the Cal state fair expo center.
Bruce Allert
Nice to see yer amoungst the living wavey.gif

....b
boxstr
Car I have my eye on.. 29 all steel roadster, Chev V8, 8" Ford R.E. 5"dropped front I beam axle w/disc brakes,boxed frame and stepped in rear, many other extras that are very desirable.
CCLINHOTRODHEAVEN
seanery
nice to have you back.
You mean you went to a hot rod show and didn't buy a truck? wacko.gif

the roadster will do though. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.