Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first Sports and Exotic Car magazine...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I just signed up for Sports and Exotic Car magazine since there was a great offer on it and I had seen a couple good issues before. I got my first issue today and low and behold, there is a great article on the history of 914 racing!

So far I'm really like this magazine overall, lots of good pictures of older and vintage cars which is what I really like. Not that there's anything wrong with seeing the new Ferrari in one of the main automobile mag's, I just dont need to see it 3 times over:)
1973-914-2L
I also get it monthly .. usually a good read .. but I agree with you the write up on the 914's is a really good article ... usually Porsche gets a mention or two and the auction results .. but this 4 or 5 pages very nice ...
gms
What month is this issue?
biosurfer1
May 2012
Pat Garvey
I'm a charter subscriber, and have several times been put off bt the penchant for reporting on Brit vehickes. But it's a good read, has interesting restoration articles that can cross marques, and is a great source for auction pricing.

Just wish "Fix it Again Tony" knew more about German cars.
biosurfer1
I agree, definite lean towards British cars, but I'm ok with that

I also saw on one of the first pages (dont have it with me) they talk about vintage racing in NH and the "Aircooled Classics" 914 can be seen in the picture
ruby914
Wouldn't you know, that is the month my subscription ended.
A friend was good enough to show me his.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.