Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some info on parts please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Black914_4
Wanting to order some parts while I'm waiting on my car to get back from the paint shop. I need info on where to find them. On a budget so the cheaper the better smile.gif

1) seal/o-ring for angle drive, speedo cable to trans
2) gas line to tank washers
3) hood emblem
4) 914 2.0 rear deck emblem
5) shifter boot

Thanks
falconfp2001
QUOTE(2xs performance @ Apr 14 2012, 08:49 AM) *

Wanting to order some parts while I'm waiting on my car to get back from the paint shop. I need info on where to find them. On a budget so the cheaper the better smile.gif

1) seal/o-ring for angle drive, speedo cable to trans
2) gas line to tank washers
3) hood emblem
4) 914 2.0 rear deck emblem
5) shifter boot

Thanks

O-ring is 1" id by 3/32. I bought six from some industrial warehouse here for real cheap. You can find them online pretty easy
Cap'n Krusty
Do yourself a favor, get one of Mc Mark's improved speedo drive housings and be done with leaks there.

The Cap'n
hot_shoe914
I have a shifter boot or two. What color 914 Emblem you looking for, might have that too. confused24.gif
Black914_4
Hey Shoe
I was hoping to find a silver or chrome one since I have chrome bumpers. I found "2.0" in chrome plastic for $5 on ebay but no "914".

PS
It was nice to meet you yesterday. Wish I'd had more time to hang out. The wife had to listen to me drooley.gif over that yellow 911 biggrin.gif
falconfp2001
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 14 2012, 12:45 PM) *

Do yourself a favor, get one of Mc Mark's improved speedo drive housings and be done with leaks there.

The Cap'n

An o-ring does the same thing also
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(2xs performance @ Apr 15 2012, 07:34 AM) *

Hey Shoe
I was hoping to find a silver or chrome one since I have chrome bumpers. I found "2.0" in chrome plastic for $5 on ebay but no "914".

PS
It was nice to meet you yesterday. Wish I'd had more time to hang out. The wife had to listen to me drooley.gif over that yellow 911 biggrin.gif

I guess it is a good thing you didn't see the bright red 996 twin turbo that was sitting in the garage, she would have thrown a brick at you.
euro911
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 14 2012, 12:45 PM) *

The Cap'n
agree.gif
THOMAS did the 2nd 'O' ring mod on mine, and it doesn't leak a drop now.
Eric_Shea
I have a hood emblem. PM me if you're interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.