SpecialK
Makes me want to burn mine to the ground! wub.gif

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/show...84&page=1&pp=15
seanery
drooley.gif
i love porsche
ohmy.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

that is the mother of all garages!!

i will have one better than that one day though! i swear!!!

i dont care if my house looks like crap!
AZ914
ohmy.gif

...this reinforces the fact that my life sucks...
Aaron Cox
thats it....im taking him and his garage hostage! finger.gif
cha914
If you guys think that garage is sweet...check out this one:

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthrea...ht=barts+garage

The link is to a thread on another board that I visit...and its a members garage over there:

3000+ sq ft
probably close to a mill in cars

its a must see...

Tony
Aaron Cox
dang 2 jags!

my dad had an e-type! wub.gif
GTeener
drooley.gif

Both those garages are envious dens of delight.

Wonder if they'd adopt me idea.gif
spare time toys
Ya know that was my garage once but the while I was out one day some one STOLE IT. :finger2: :finger2:
Bruce Allert
I ain't gonna look cuz it'll make me clean mine laugh.gif

........b
Stutgart46
Is the first one the Jones' or is it the second one? biggrin.gif
URY914
The first one is for a guy who doesn't do any work on the car. He has a lift to do what to a new car? Clean it?

The second guy. Well I didn't see any P-cars so I don't like that one as well. biggrin.gif

Paul
MattR
Who needs a big screen TV in their garage? Dont they do any work? Oh thats right, he has a brand new porsche and merc..
Brett W
That is not a garage. That is a parking area for some little rich Bastard that doesn't work on his cars, but entertains his friends. There are no tool boxes, no drill press, no welder, no Mill or lathe. Hell I bet he can't even cut his own yard without passing out.

Jealous, a little, more ill that all that cool shit is going to waste. I saw a nice looking Carrera Cab tonight with this big ole fat guy in it. I know he just paid the cash for the car or bought it on credit. He didn't earn the right to drive/ride in such a car.
scruz914
QUOTE(Brett W @ Oct 4 2004, 06:55 PM)
That is not a garage.  That is a parking area for some little rich Bastard that doesn't work on his cars, but entertains his friends.  There are no tool boxes, no drill press, no welder, no Mill or lathe.  Hell I bet he can't even cut his own yard without passing out.  

Jealous, a little, more ill that all that cool shit is going to waste.  I saw a nice looking Carrera Cab tonight with this big ole fat guy in it.  I know he just paid the cash for the car or bought it on credit.  He didn't earn the right to drive/ride in such a car.

agree.gif

Ummm sort of, but not really a rich bastard. In VA. that kind of garage, granted less the cars, costs nothing. In CA, well that would be a rich bastard, sort of. Maybe not rich, but a bastard biggrin.gif anyway. All things need to be kept in perspective.

Anyone of us who has worked their butt off to drive, I mean really drive, the cars they love, are blessed! You don't have to park your passion in a place like that.

-Jeff
yellowFV
Phil Berg wrote a book entitled ultimate garages and features some famous garages land some regular guys places of work...

Interesting because they are not all over-the-top so to speak in terms of size and $$.. definately a great book to look over if your planning to add to your garage or add one on to your house... some real neat ideas.
yellowFV
Here's my 7 FT x 20 Ft. Hallway... Don't laugh... built and race the Formula Vee and restored my first 914 in this humble abode... Note the air compressor, Lincoln MIG welder. Tool Boxes, Drill Press... not to mention the VW front Beam Axle racks... man everything had it's place.

rob wellner
dakotaewing
QUOTE(scruz914 @ Oct 5 2004, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE(Brett W @ Oct 4 2004, 06:55 PM)
That is not a garage.  That is a parking area for some little rich Bastard that doesn't work on his cars, but entertains his friends.  There are no tool boxes, no drill press, no welder, no Mill or lathe.  Hell I bet he can't even cut his own yard without passing out.  

Jealous, a little, more ill that all that cool shit is going to waste.  I saw a nice looking Carrera Cab tonight with this big ole fat guy in it.  I know he just paid the cash for the car or bought it on credit.  He didn't earn the right to drive/ride in such a car.

agree.gif

Ummm sort of, but not really a rich bastard. In VA. that kind of garage, granted less the cars, costs nothing. In CA, well that would be a rich bastard, sort of. Maybe not rich, but a bastard biggrin.gif anyway. All things need to be kept in perspective.

Anyone of us who has worked their butt off to drive, I mean really drive, the cars they love, are blessed! You don't have to park your passion in a place like that.

-Jeff

Hum, $110,000 for a garage is still a very healthy $$$,$$$ garage...
-Thom
GaroldShaffer
Cost of the project was around $110,000.

Sorry, that is crazy. Just read the thread on rennlist. That is not a shop or a garage, its a showroom. Not my taste I could think of better things to spend my extra $110k on. cool_shades.gif

Ok, ok, I wish I had a garage like that drooley.gif It wouldn't be as clean and there would 914 parts all over the place and still no room for the wifes car biggrin.gif
SteveSr
I didn't see the beer.gif fridge confused24.gif And HEY!,this is my 100th post WHOO HOO!!! boldblue.gif

SteveSr
Brando
Look at the LCD projectors on the ceiling... the arcade games on the far wall... the cabinets on the left...

that's someone's big badass play room.

I want a play room like that.
hargray2
Didn't there used to be a "What's your garage/shop look like" thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.