Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Bragging rights for my wife
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
The Susan B Komen Breast Cancer foundation held its 3 day 60 mile walk to raise money to fight Breast Cancer. 2027 people walked it to raise over 6 million dollars to fight Breast Camcer. My wife trained for 6 months for this event walking up to 50 miles a week. She raised over $6500 for the cause and made the 60 miles with just sore feet. I am very proud of her effort for this cause. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Bernie
spare time toys
Thats a verry good woman you got there smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif . You should be proud!
Howard
agree.gif That young Hottie is your wife????
bernbomb914
yep 23 yrs younger we have been together 30 years now. wub.gif
DuckRyder
Very cool,

AWESOME results for a great cause......
rick 918-S
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
SpecialK
Very impressive!!

clap56.gif
scruz914
A woman from our company participated in this event. It is quite impressive and for a great cause. I am sure your wife is quite proud of her accomplishment and her contribution to the cause.

Congratulations to your wife! smilie_pokal.gif

-Jeff
Mueller
smilie_pokal.gif

we make a point to drive the pi$$ out of the BMWs when they come around here to help sponser that charity
fiid
That's awesome - great job!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I'm looking for a well organised cancer ride (400+ miles) that I can do next year sometime. Haven't found one yet. sad.gif Maybe we should organize a run (drive) of some description. How about San Diego to Maine?
Rusty
That's great... please pass on my congrats to her! smilie_pokal.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Root_Werks
smilie_pokal.gif Sweet! I love that kind of stuff!
seanery
Bernie that's awesome!
congratulate her for us! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.