Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out a wrecked 74- Any metal needed hit me up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Pair of mirrors in excellent shape. There is a cobweb or something on the glass in one pics. It isn't a scratch or a crack. These are set up as right & left so $120 for the pair shipped Conus Sold

Center console with gages. I do not know the status of the gages. I would assume the clock isn't working & hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. The passenger side vinyl isn't in great shape. If I find the little heat cover it is included. $150 shipped Conus Sold

Short shifter ready to install $85 shipped Conus

Set of rear brake calipers off a 74 ready to bolt on & go $100 shipped Conus Sold

Set of Shocks with newer springs. The springs were replaced in 2010. I couldn't find anywhere that said what lb they were. The shocks are Boge & kind of a grey/blue color.
$125 shipped Conus Sold

That is all for now. I'll be starting to cut it up this week. Most the panels are in great shape. Both trunk lids are good. Drivers door is good passenger side would need a little work but is intact. Wreck happened below the passenger door in the long. Car was silver & the paint is in great shape. It does have a defrost rear window but no wiring for it.

I have multiple good working outside door handles $60 each shipped Conus

A set of 15x6 Fuch replica's 5-lug $325 Shipped Conus Sold

Good tops (pickup only) $50

Engine trunk lids multiple colors in nice shape $50 plus shipping
Always open to offers too. If I am high shoot me a price. Worst I'll say is no thanks wink.gif
falconfp2001
I'll take the short shifter. PM will be sent

Frank
timothy_nd28
I'll take the calipers, PM sent. BTW, what type of muffler did this car have?
shoguneagle
JR,

I am very interested in the mirror set (left and right) and the center console. Do not really need the gauges but the wiring harness along with the console. Will take everything if that is the way you want it.

Sent you an E-mail concerning price.

Steve Hurt
timothy_nd28
What type of muffler is on this thing?
rgolia
how about the front trunk floor panel to replace the hole once occupied by my ac unit?
JRust
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Apr 16 2012, 01:23 PM) *

What type of muffler is on this thing?

It had a triad Exhaust & it is long gone sorry.

The front trunk is in great shape I planned to cut it out. Let me think on the price. You got a picture of how big you need it to be?
rjames
Do you have the rocker panel attachment hardware that's used at each end of the panels? It's this stuff minus the rivets:

Click to view attachment
McMark
Bring me the chassis. I can totally fix that thing. poke.gif

av-943.gif
kwlane
I'd be interested in the springs /shocks. I'll PM you about it.
miketeener
interested in the fuchs and hubs?
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 17 2012, 09:21 PM) *

Bring me the chassis. I can totally fix that thing. poke.gif
av-943.gif

If you were closer I would drop it by for you to play with. If I were to be making a trip down for anything it would be for you to work on another 914. I don't own a big enough trailer to haul 2 down confused24.gif
BKLA
Sheet metal....Right rear 1/4 panel? I only need a bit between the edge of door to the fender opening. Rolled fenders?

I hope not!
JRust
QUOTE(BKLA @ Apr 18 2012, 05:42 PM) *

Sheet metal....Right rear 1/4 panel? I only need a bit between the edge of door to the fender opening. Rolled fenders?

I hope not!

Get me a picture of what you need exactly. I have a 73 that is good for some panels too. I'm not sure on rolled fenders but am sure at least one of them is stock with no roll or shave to it. Free for you if you come cut it off yourself biggrin.gif . Other wise get me the pic of what you want & I will get it cut off. I am cutting a front trunk this weekend. Also the firewall from both cars. They will be heading to the crusher next week. I probably won't be pulling full panels unless someone wants them. I will gladly let anyone have the shells semi rolling. Front suspension still on but the trailing arms are pulled.
timothy_nd28
Got the calipers today, they look great. An added bonus with the new pads installed. I didn't expect that!
Thanks again
JRust
Yeah I knew they were pretty new. Told you they were bolt on & ready to go biggrin.gif . Enjoy
JRust
icon_bump.gif

16x7 fronts & 16x8.5 rear Powder coated Phone dials $500
t collins
I could use an emergency brake pivot mount.
Thanks, Tom
falconfp2001
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Apr 15 2012, 12:44 AM) *

Frank

In again for the Short Shifter and PM sent. Also, how about the Retractable Seat belt Mounts on the firewall? I want to convert my 71 to retractable seat belts but I think I need this metal to do the conversion?

JRust
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ May 17 2012, 04:25 PM) *

QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Apr 15 2012, 12:44 AM) *

Frank

In again for the Short Shifter and PM sent. Also, how about the Retractable Seat belt Mounts on the firewall? I want to convert my 71 to retractable seat belts but I think I need this metal to do the conversion?

I can cut out the metal you need & do the seatbelts. I'll PM you
914Bryan
I need two license plate lights for a 74, boot, assembly and lenses. Know this is small based on previous threads, but I need them.
Als914
Do you have a turn signal switch?
JRust
QUOTE(Als914 @ May 28 2012, 10:34 AM) *

Do you have a turn signal switch?

Yeah $35 shipped sound okay?
JRust
QUOTE(914Bryan @ May 27 2012, 06:58 AM) *

I need two license plate lights for a 74, boot, assembly and lenses. Know this is small based on previous threads, but I need them.

I've got the boots & assembly no problem. Lenses are cracked though? Not sure if that is much help
John
I'm looking for part of a front trunk floor....
rohar
QUOTE(JRust @ May 17 2012, 01:05 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Oh you're killing me! The 944 has fuches on it that need to come off as it's a beater. Right size, right price, sadly the budget it tied up elsewhere! headbang.gif
JRust
QUOTE(rohar @ May 31 2012, 04:51 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Oh you're killing me! The 944 has fuches on it that need to come off as it's a beater. Right size, right price, sadly the budget it tied up elsewhere! headbang.gif

I like Fuchs biggrin.gif & will accept trades
rohar
QUOTE(JRust @ May 31 2012, 06:37 PM) *

QUOTE(rohar @ May 31 2012, 04:51 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

I like Fuchs biggrin.gif & will accept trades

Sorry, didn't mean to tease. I'm keeping the Fuchs. That's why I bought the 944, to grab the rims off it and stick them on the 914. Timing just sucks. If they're still around when the next budget injection comes in I'm coming your way.
76-914
bye1.gif Jamie. poke.gif Did your burned thumb heal up? Hey Bud, I need that doubler piece that goes on top of the brace that spans the rear trunk. Or the entire brace cut slightly longer than the doubler. I could separate it myself. PM me if you have it.hx, kent

This is the piece:

Click to view attachment

silver74insocal
any chance you have a half decent rear targa pad? mines toast. thanks, Dave
JRust
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ May 31 2012, 09:49 PM) *

any chance you have a half decent rear targa pad? mines toast. thanks, Dave

Sorry I don't have one. Those don't seem to last for me either sad.gif
JRust
QUOTE(John @ May 31 2012, 04:23 PM) *

I'm looking for part of a front trunk floor....

Sorry John that has been cut out & sent off to another teener allready sad.gif
ThePaintedMan
Do you have any/all of the following?:

- 1 working turn signal/wiper switch assembly
- 2 door hinge pins (if not expensive, I'll buy 4 instead)
- All of the thermostat hardware necessary to mount one, including cable, but not the bar that runs across the top of the motor
- 1 cheap, rusty valence if you have one.
- 3 or 4 upper metal door clips (that hold the top of the interor door panels to the door. These are riveted into the cardboard)

76-914
Yea or nay.???
JRust
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 4 2012, 06:40 AM) *

Yea or nay.???

sorry this 74 is gone now. That rear piece was tweaked a bit. I think I should have one one a 73 I have. Might be a bit before I can get to it. I'll try to get to it this weekend to check
JRust
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jun 1 2012, 02:17 PM) *

Do you have any/all of the following?:

- 1 working turn signal/wiper switch assembly Yes
- 2 door hinge pins (if not expensive, I'll buy 4 instead) NO
- All of the thermostat hardware necessary to mount one, including cable, but not the bar that runs across the top of the motor NO
- 1 cheap, rusty valence if you have one. Not worth shipping
- 3 or 4 upper metal door clips (that hold the top of the interor door panels to the door. These are riveted into the cardboard)Yes

$35 shipped
76-914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 4 2012, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 4 2012, 06:40 AM) *

Yea or nay.???

sorry this 74 is gone now. That rear piece was tweaked a bit. I think I should have one one a 73 I have. Might be a bit before I can get to it. I'll try to get to it this weekend to check

Thx Jamie
Vysoc
JRust,

If you are hacking that thing up, I am looking for the sheet metal that borders the top right side of the rear passenger tail light (where it wraps around), I have extensive rust in this spot and will struggle to be able to rebuild this. If you are hacking things up, let me know I can send you a photo of what I am after.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.