Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW <-> 914 parts list?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mercdev
Basically I noticed that the Hella interior light is the exact same part for a 914 as 'new' from Hella. Difference is the price, so I was curious how many other parts are the same if anyone has a list put together, or an URL, that would be awesome.
type47
there are soooo many parts on the 914 that are basically VW parts. the vw parts that start with 022.xxx.xxx, and 021.xxx.xxx and 039.xxx.xxx cross over to the 914. i started a data base of part numbers but it's basically worthless as it's in Mac format using appleworks and i haven't transferred to PC. if you have any specific part questions, i can look it up...
mercdev
If you'd be willing to send me the db I'd love to take a look at it Appleworks is np. smile.gif
Rhodes71/914
If you are willing I would like a copy. I actually use a Mac, finally got rid of my pc laptop - turned it into a car dvd player for the kids, nice 15" screen for them.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(type47 @ Oct 4 2004, 09:28 PM)
there are soooo many parts on the 914 that are basically VW parts. the vw parts that start with 022.xxx.xxx, and 021.xxx.xxx and 039.xxx.xxx cross over to the 914. i started a data base of part numbers but it's basically worthless as it's in Mac format using appleworks and i haven't transferred to PC. if you have any specific part questions, i can look it up...

Also any part # that starts with 111 or 113 is a bug part.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.