Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this for real? Ebay item
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
Is this a real repair part? It looks like something you would use to reverse a GT flare job. It has part numbers attached. confused24.gif

Ebay: 914 Fender Repair Panels
seanery
looks to me like replacement fenders that were cut for flares and these parts were left over.
bob91403
Anybody able to run that part number? Looks like left over metal from a flare addition. Maybe Porsche thought they could sell them to repair dented fenders rather than throwing them in the trash. confused24.gif
Maltese Falcon
I better go check the shop that flared my fourteen...maybe he's cleaning all the old sheet metal out of his place . Good way to raise a few bucks for your Carne Asada shop BBQ ! beerchug.gif
URY914
Repair panels??

You gotta be shittin' me, I just threw 4 of those away after cutting them off my car. mad.gif

Paul
SirAndy
Read the AD!

"... THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRIMMED TO FIT!!!! "

those were complete fenders and someone cut them out for flares and now he's selling the left-overs.

see how the label with the serial number is cut!!
wacko.gif Andy
SGB
I dunno. Looks like they've never been painted. And he has a bunch of other factory stuff. .. cool_shades.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 4 2004, 08:29 PM)
I dunno. Looks like they've never been painted. And he has a bunch of other factory stuff. .. cool_shades.gif

yes, complete "factory repair fenders". they came in that red primer. i know because i have one on my car!

someone had a set and put them on his car, cut them out for GT flares and is now selling the rest ...

wink.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.