Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 restoration project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
leatherj
This is a car I got for parts. It has a salvage title in Ca. Its too good to discard on the merrits of the low serial number alone. Please save this car - Cheap too!

On CL in california: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2959503298.html.
Tj2naz
QUOTE(leatherj @ Apr 15 2012, 09:01 AM) *

This is a car I got for parts. It has a salvage title in Ca. Its too good to discard on the merrits of the low serial number alone. Please save this car - Cheap too!

On CL in california: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2959503298.html.

This car would be perfect for me of it was closer! Been looking for a cheap project hope it goes to a good home!
shoguneagle
I see another excuse to go to Bay Area!!!! Have trailer, will travel!!!

If someone does buy this car and lives in Arizona, I would seriously consider taking my trailer and going to California to pick it up. All 914's must be saved.

There is a 9175 or 76 rolling chassis here in Flagstaff which should be for sale. The car is complete except for engine and transmission. Car appears to be in good shape and I would be willing to look at for details such as rust, dents, etc. Do not know how much the owner wants for it but we can always ask.

Hope the California car finds a good home.

Steve Hurt
Tj2naz
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Apr 15 2012, 06:36 PM) *

I see another excuse to go to Bay Area!!!! Have trailer, will travel!!!

If someone does buy this car and lives in Arizona, I would seriously consider taking my trailer and going to California to pick it up. All 914's must be saved.

There is a 9175 or 76 rolling chassis here in Flagstaff which should be for sale. The car is complete except for engine and transmission. Car appears to be in good shape and I would be willing to look at for details such as rust, dents, etc. Do not know how much the owner wants for it but we can always ask.

Hope the California car finds a good home.

Steve Hurt

Agreed! I hate seeing 914's going to waste. I've always wanted one but all the good deals are never close! Would love to hear if you know of anymore in Arizona! Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.