Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reformatting the nailed threads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Because so many of you wished for the nailed threads to be model year specific, I'm writing this to let you know that I've done all I can do. I don't have high level moderator options, so I asked for help from those who can. Bumped the request, but only response was "see what we can do" almost 2 weeks ago.

I know that the admins lead busy lives and are entrepeneurs, so I'm trying to be patient. But, I starting to think this forum may be "tolerated", and not in the interests of the admins. Hope they come through with help.

Also, I'm going to be getting more hardcore, and monitoring threads more frequently. If someone posts something not in context with a thread I will move it. Sorry to any who might be offended, but I'm going to use the few moderator options I have to clean this forum up...with, or without admin assistance. Anyone posting something that is not in the theme of a thread will have the posts moved to a better area.
914_teener
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Apr 15 2012, 05:33 PM) *

Because so many of you wished for the nailed threads to be model year specific, I'm writing this to let you know that I've done all I can do. I don't have high level moderator options, so I asked for help from those who can. Bumped the request, but only response was "see what we can do" almost 2 weeks ago.

I know that the admins lead busy lives and are entrepeneurs, so I'm trying to be patient. But, I starting to think this forum may be "tolerated", and not in the interests of the admins. Hope they come through with help.

Also, I'm going to be getting more hardcore, and monitoring threads more frequently. If someone posts something not in context with a thread I will move it. Sorry to any who might be offended, but I'm going to use the few moderator options I have to clean this forum up...with, or without admin assistance. Anyone posting something that is not in the theme of a thread will have the posts moved to a better area.

Thanks for your efforts Pat...... I have a suggestion:

Perhaps anyone who want's to sell parts as "qualified" reproduction parts on this site may want to have to post here first?

I am thinking that it would behoove all of us as our interest and collective knowledge would add value and confidence for the community and ultimately add intrinsic value and provenance to our cars.

Just a thought..... it might also add traffic to this side of the forum as nice original examples of these cars are becoming scarce.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.