Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nailed Topics are closed!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
All formerly nailed topics on this forum are now closed!

When I get assistance from the admins as to how to rid us of these, yet save the best parts so they can be annualized, we'll begin anew. I've asked, but am still waiting.

When we begin again it will be by model and year. In that manner, if someone wants to know what to do/look for for a 1974 2.0 it will be apparent without searching through volumes of posts (some of which were erroneous).

Bear with us - the times are changing.
Pat
1970 Neun vierzehn
I, for one, am pleased and looking forward to the condensed, edited, purged, and "purified" format the the 914 World O&H Forum can be proud to reference as the "go-to" information center on preservation/restoration questions and issues.

Thanks for your knowledge (which we all knew you had) AND the work and effort that you are putting into this new format that I am certain will benefit all in the 914 World. clap56.gif clap23.gif thumb3d.gif

Paul Naberhaus
tod914
Awesome! Thanks for your perserverance Pat. And, also for the go ahead from Andy and Mark. Looking foward to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.