Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or Trade: 914 Street Legal-Track Car reduced $18,500 (OBO)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dawendy01
I have decided to try to sell my 914 track car among my other porsches because I need to get a reliable daily driver for college in the fall. I bought the car a few years back with the intention of tracking it however I moved to Montana last year and since then I have only driven it a hand few of times, thought my dad starts it and drives it around the block once or twice every week or two. He also has taken it to VIR once with the PCA and said it is ONE HELLL of a car. He drove the car back in the 80's also because we know the original owner and builder who is the owner of the best body shop in my town. So lets get down to it about the car:

the car has over $22,00 in it just in parts including:

944 turbo custom front bumper
oil cooler front bumper with thermostat
Weltmeister front sway bar
turbo tie rod kit
bump steer kit
150lb rear springs
front torsion bars 22MM
Delren Bushings whole suspension
Front and rear koni gas adjustable sport shocks
rear spring mount kit coil overs
914 chassis stiffening kit (10 pc)
914 box rear trailing arms
weltmeister short shift kit
kand n air filters
hot wires
7" and 8" fuchs
momo steering wheel
mounting hub
momo shifter knob
wide spoiler rear deck
916 rear bumper
GT rockers
GT front flairs
GT rear flairs
euro tail lamp lenses
euro signals
roll cage
cut off switch
2 sets of quick release 5 pt harnesses
baby toranoto mirrors
cylinder head gauge
oil pressure
move battery up front
19 mm master cylinder
914/6 rear calipers rebuilt
vented rear rotors
spacer kit for front and rear beker engine
911 front sispension w/ rebuilt hubs
911 front brakes
911 front vented rotors
stainless steel brake lines
header exhaust w/supertrap
fuel pump for carbs
48 IDF webbers
Velocity stacks
Alum Finned valve covers
Bosch 009 distrib
Permatune
Bosch Blue Coil
Speedo cable
HD clutch cable
HD accelerator cable
lightened new flywheel
HD clutch
Keith Black 2.4 liter Big Bore Pistons
Beker Engine cut case for pistons
Fat Brothers 2.0 liter heads reworked w/ largest valves available racing springs
911 Swevel foot adjusters
Melling Oil Pump
Deep Sump
Oil Pressure Boost
Soild Trans Mount
Fire Suppression System

Like I said these mods cost over $22,000 (back in the mid 80's so probably over 30 or 40,000 now).

I have been asking $19,500 but I am willing to take offers. I just need to get a new car soon. I might accept a trade so don't be a stranger. If you have any questions or want more pictures just ask!

The car comes with two sets of wheels (one for street one for racing tires). Aesthetically the car is in GREAT shape. There are a few rust bubbles but not many at all and they can be easily fixed and they aren't obvious AT ALL. I can get pictures of them if anyone expresses interest.

Its a little bright of a car and its really loud so it gets a lot of attention (almost too much). I took my mom out for dinner when i was home in it a month ago and people absolutely loved it. I had a stock 914 for a LONG time that was the puke green color and I loved it but a lot of people said it made them want to puke hahaha.

So here are some pictures of the car. Im waiting for my dad to email me more right now.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
dawendy01
PRICE REDUCED... BUMP
dawendy01
Price reduce to $16,500

I need to get something to tow with. I will accept trades for something that can tow a race car on a trailer.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.