Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics INR-SCCA AX on 9/18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just a few pics from the INR-SCCA region AX back on 9/18. A young boy took these pics, Justin Jackson , very nice kid with a good eye for photos.

Here is me. I took out my seat bottom that is why I look so low in the car. This works, kept my fat bootyshake.gif from moving.
GaroldShaffer
Next is Rick Gonzales in his 74 6 conversion. If you look along the passenger side long you can see his oil cooler. he says it works well for the weather we have here in NW Indiana but onthe track the car can only last about 15min before it gets to hot confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
Our TTD a 1970 911 running SM2.
GaroldShaffer
This is Brian Jackson, father of our picture taker Justin. Another 1970 911, this one is stock. Nothing like hangn' the tail out there ohmy.gif
GaroldShaffer
The cool car there was this AC Cobra replica. It was fast but the guy was scared to drive it, I could have walked the course faster than he drove this car. biggrin.gif
seanery
Great Pics Garold!

And a big Thank You to the Indiana Northwest Region for sponsoring the Fall Foliage Classic! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.