I have decided to sell my 1975 Porsche Chalon Conversion. The car has a 1.7 liter engine with central carburetor. It was just re-sealed and has absolutely no leaks.
The car will need some body and interior work, like carpet and driver seat redone, also several trim pieces and seals need replacing. There is very little rust, most of which has been dealt with. The battery was relocated to the trunk, the pedal cluster has new brass bushings as has the shifter linkage. Motor and trans run great, brakes are good, new master cylinder. It has an almost new Bursch exhaust, electronic ignition, and many other new parts. The car has a rebuilt title ( don't know why ), but I could not find any accident damage. It sits on polished American Racing five lug wheels with Empi spacer/adapters and 205/60/16 tires. It come with a bunch of spare parts ( need to clean out my shop ), such as two Weber 34ICT Carburetors, a complete 1.7 motor in parts with bad cam shaft all tins, alternator, fan with AC pulley, dizzy and much more.
Like I said, the body needs some fiberglass work, to fix some cracks etc, and the interior needs some attention. All glass is good, and it seems mechanically sound. There are not heat exchangers ( or heat ) on the car, CD stereo with remote and 4 speakers included. If interested, please let me know, I am asking $3,300.00 for all.

Thanks.

Bernd 830-660-6605

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment