Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Another car in my life
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
Had a blast with this one over the weekend! This is my father-in-laws 2003 corvette, Indy Car Replica - thanks to me investing way toooo many hours installing the graphic package. There's 18 decals on the car. And it took me damn near that many hours to get them all installed. THis is the first time that I have ever installed a decal set like this. It certainly took the edge off when thinking of properly installing the PORSCHE negative stripe on the side of my teener when I get to it.

I started the installation back in August and then had to stop due to evacuation for hurricane Charlie. The car is located in Florida on Anna Maria Island. Just went back to Anna Maria over the weekend to finish up the installation and do a little joy riding.

The background is the intercoastal waterway between Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key.
Doug Leggins
nother
bob91403
Great job! Looks sweet. Hope you got some time behind the wheel for your trouble. How was it? driving.gif
seanery
great job Doug!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.