Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Core Motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rwilner
I'm looking for a motor to build into a 2056 or a 2270.

I just need the motor -- I don't need any of the accessories (fuel pump, alternator, etc) or any induction (intake, FI, carbs). That said, if your motor has that stuff and you want to sell it as a complete kit, maybe we can work something out.

I have a pickup truck...if I can get to you and back in 12 hours from Boston, MA that is a huge plus as I really don't want the damage risk and expense of shipping.

What cha got???
patrick3000
QUOTE(rwilner @ Apr 17 2012, 08:23 AM) *

I'm looking for a motor to build into a 2056 or a 2270.

I just need the motor -- I don't need any of the accessories (fuel pump, alternator, etc) or any induction (intake, FI, carbs). That said, if your motor has that stuff and you want to sell it as a complete kit, maybe we can work something out.

I have a pickup truck...if I can get to you and back in 12 hours from Boston, MA that is a huge plus as I really don't want the damage risk and expense of shipping.

What cha got???

I have a 1.7 core it is complete missing only the F/I and exhaust. It is old and dirty but for $100.00 its yours.

The motor is in DC you must pick up, no shipping!
914itis
I have a 1.8 in ny . Pm me
Cool914
I have a very good core 2.0 motor I was going to build into a 2056 but decided to go with a six so have the motor and ancillaries available, new steel backed bearings etc etc. It is torn apart and boxed up and ready to rebuild. I am about 6-7 hours away.
PM me if interested.
brenz
I have a rebuilt 2.0L with 163 webcam which might be good for a 2270 but it has 94mm pistons and heads to suit. See my ad in classifieds:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=181045

I'm in Wilmington, Delaware (about 6 1/2 hours away).

Feel free to PM me if interested.
McMark
I have core engines. And I can check the case out for you and line bore if necessary.
rwilner
thanks for the replies gentlemen

sixerdon is 1 hour south of me and has a complete, low miles 1.7, so that's my plan at the moment.
jeffrotech
I'm picking up a parts car this weekend - it's oddly clean in most areas, but too far gone with the windshield rust to save.

Let me know if your other option doesn't work out. I can supply anything else you might need besides the motor.

Thanks - and good luck with your project!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.