Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 1.7 Alaska Blue Metallic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ferg
California blue plate car showing 86k miles, High quality repaint in original Alaska Blue Metallic, that included both trunks, gas tank removed, doors off ect. Excellent bumpers, rechromed, snubbers removed. Zero rust and I mean zero. New Battery tray and shelf. I have 90 quality pics top and bottom side for interested parties.

Car is so very nice, I just don't have the room for it. I ended up with two cars at once, and the wife can drive the other, so this must go. It pains me to list it as they don't come along like this very often.

Really to much to list in this small space, I encourage a phone call to accurately describe every inch of the car. Almost everything has been redone.

10,900 obo

Mike
720-470-1063 mikeferg75(at)hotmail.com
Ferg
Few more.

Ferg
biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
mepstein
What a great looking car. I imagine it will go fast at that price.
Ferg
couple more.

jbyron
At first I thought that was pretty high for a 1.7, but after looking at the pictures, I gotta say wow. Wow. Really beautiful.
sdthomas
Is this the same car that was sold on ebay a couple of months ago?
Ferg
QUOTE(sdthomas @ Apr 17 2012, 03:26 PM) *

Yes I bought it a few months ago, and spent a bunch of $ making it right. My original plan was to hang on to it, but I found another classic that my wife is in love with. sunglasses.gif In the interest in keeping momma happy I decided to list the 914.
drken
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 17 2012, 08:14 PM) *

QUOTE(sdthomas @ Apr 17 2012, 03:26 PM) *

Yes I bought it a few months ago on ebay and spent a bunch of $ making it right.

Beautiful! drooley.gif Looks to be worth every penny.

Ken
trfrick
What did you do after you got it from the guy on ebay? I was bidding on the car the same time you were.
Ferg
I encourage a phone call to go over everything. To name a few new rear bumper and top, new interior bits including a nice targa pad, went through the motor, pulled the dizzy did a full tune, valve adjust, shocks, new brake lines, replaced a few seals with one's I had that were nicer. Not a ton done, but some big $ stuff...

bcheney
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 18 2012, 10:56 PM) *

I encourage a phone call to go over everything. To name a few new rear bumper and top, new interior bits including a nice targa pad, went through the motor, pulled the dizzy did a full tune, valve adjust, shocks, new brake lines, replaced a few seals with one's I had that were nicer. Not a ton done, but some big $ stuff...

STUNNING car! You have to spend a lot of time to find one in this condition...All the best with the sale.
6freak
very nice car.....I really like the color
smile.gif
Cairo94507
That is a beautiful car and the price seems very fair. GLWTS.
tod914
Mike sorry to see it go so fast. Seemed you were quite excited when you got it. Beautiful car! Just curious, what classic replaced it?
Ferg
The reason for the sale.

Click to view attachment

It's been before we had kids that the wife had something fun to drive. This fell into my lap, so it was the best choice to keep. 87 560sl, 47k actual miles, all records.

Ferg

tod914
Wow very nice! Quite a find. I can see why she would be more partial to the Benz.
william1764
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 19 2012, 06:31 AM) *

The reason for the sale.

Click to view attachment

It's been before we had kids that the wife had something fun to drive. This fell into my lap, so it was the best choice to keep. 87 560sl, 47k actual miles, all records.

Ferg

wow - very, very nice! aktion035.gif
6freak
she`s right ...she does look better in the Benz
smile.gif
championgt1
What a great car! I love the wheels and caps.
JoeSharp
Fergworthy...A term on NARP. What you see in the pictrues above.
siverson
Very nice.
Ferg
Will place this new limited run 914 skateboard in trunk for asking price biggrin.gif

BajaXJ92
What a nice car! wub.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 24 2012, 06:16 PM) *

Will place this new limited run 914 skateboard in trunk for asking price biggrin.gif

Come on Ferg, quit mis-representing stuff - you know that is a 914-8 Board poke.gif

Great Looking Car.
Ferg
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 25 2012, 03:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 24 2012, 06:16 PM) *

Come on Ferg, quit mis-representing stuff - you know that is a 914-8 Board poke.gif

Great Looking Car.

laugh.gif
Ferg
Bump.
Ferg
now on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...LCA:MOTORS:1123
carr914
I put the 1st Bid for you to get things going. biggrin.gif

T.C.
Ferg
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 21 2012, 08:31 AM) *

I put the 1st Bid for you to get things going. biggrin.gif

T.C.

biggrin.gif
rnellums
Good Luck Ferg!
Qarl
Man... so tempting.....

So tempting... ho hummm....
mepstein
QUOTE(Qarl @ May 21 2012, 05:38 PM) *

Man... so tempting.....

So tempting... ho hummm....

Trust me, it's really nice to have a 914 to drive while your dream car is sitting in the shop.
rnellums
This car IS a dream car! What a color.
Ferg
SOLD, thanks all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.