Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - NOS 914 rear brake calipers - price reduced
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
NOS 914 rear brake calipers. I've had these for many years, and I'm going to offer them here first. Part numbers for these calipers is 91435242300 and 91435242400. These have never been on a car. These are virtually impossible to find NOS. These do not include the spring plates for the brake pads or the pins and retaining clips for the brake pads. All you get is what is pictured. There are a few spots where the plating isn't pristine, this is detailed in the pictures. These have never been on a car and come in the original blue Ate boxes. Price is reduced from $800 to $750 for the pair, plus actual shipping charges. Check or money order preferred, but I'll take PP, or credit cards. No trades. If I still have these after 4/22 I might take offers, and after that it's off to the auction.

Perry Kiehl
731 847-9146 shop
800 867-4712
a914man@netease.net

These are also available at Automobile Atlanta for just a few coins under $1750 each!
IronHillRestorations
Bump for lower price - or make a reasonable offer.
Krieger
Put those on Ebay, or something. Thats way cheap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.