I'm selling my '81 volkswagen vanagon westfalia weekender. I have recently replaced the original poptop canvas with a three window zip up canvas from GoWesty and all new top seals. It has less than 5000 miles on an engine rebuild that i did last year. it has the same 2.0 liter fuel injected engine as a Porsche 914, runs great. the engine would cost you 4500 bucks alone. i have owned many volkswagens, and by far, this one is the best. It has no rust, has spent most of it's life in New Mexico. I really don't want to sell it, but I need the money to move to San Diego. I have also installed hard wood flooring in it and can provide more pics if interested. it has all new door seals, alternator, starter,and Bridgestone 8 ply radials. It has been well maintained it's whole life. it is originally from California and has the original rv tag. It's brown with a white top has a few small dents and sun wear on the paint. has the westfalia fold up "z" bed sink cabinets and cooler and the full curtain set including rear screen. The top bed area has been converted into storage area, but the van comes with all the gear to convert it back to a bed. It only has 43000 miles on it. Mostly from camping trips. I'm gonna take it for one last camping trip into the Gila wilderness in New Mexico, then it's yours! give me a call if interested and I can provide more info. my number is five-seven 5 three 1 three six seven 9 six

vw volkswagen van microbus bus westy

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!