Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Spings #200 - #400
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
streetrover
Hi guys,

Went with the very light Land Rover 4.0 liter aluminum v8 but after driving for a while I want to stiffen the stock suspension. Let me know what you've got, what your experiences have been, why they're available and what you need $$$.

Thanks,
Bob
beerchug.gif
jimkelly
if you find nothing - this is what is available new

http://www.ground-control-store.com/produc...hp/II=76/CA=217
LCOX
Hey Bob.

I have these. They were mounted on a new set koni adjustable rear shocks. I have sold the shocks. These are very nice like new.

These are several inches shorter than the stock springs and feel very stiff.

There are 2 notches on the very top but I don't see anything stamped on them.Click to view attachment

I'll try to find out more info about them. Are you interested?

Thanx L. My email is trixenn1@aol.com
streetrover
Hmmm... I'm a bit concerned about the ride height. If - because they are stiffer - the ride height stays the same while the ride is more firm I'm definitely interested. Are you in So Cal ?

Bob

QUOTE(LCOX @ Apr 20 2012, 11:09 AM) *

Hey Bob.

I have these. They were mounted on a new set koni adjustable rear shocks. I have sold the shocks. These are very nice like new.

These are several inches shorter than the stock springs and feel very stiff.

There are 2 notches on the very top but I don't see anything stamped on them.Click to view attachment

I'll try to find out more info about them. Are you interested?

Thanx L. My email is trixenn1@aol.com

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.