Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magnetic Bra
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
bob91403
I'd like to offer this product to 914 club members $50 +ups or usps, delivered in a storage tube. Engine bay covers, standard $20 +ship, GT $35 +ship, they will cover from the back of the roof line to the top of the trunk, GT is twice as big, will cover from the glass to well onto the trunk. SAVE $10 WHEN YOU BUY A BRA AND A COVER. It is a heavy magnetic vinyl. Tested at over 100mph. Available in five colors. Black, Saturn Yellow, Signal Orange, Silver, and Guards Red. About two weeks for delivery. I need ten orders to start production. First come first served. You must PM or email me if you have any questions or wish to place an order. Thanks for looking. wavey.gif
bob91403
I now have three orders. When I get to ten I will post a list of members to send in payments. Orders will be shipped as soon as check clears, Paypal also. Thanks
bob91403
Some have expressed concerns regarding their hood crests. It is very easy to mark it and cut out an area for the crest. One of the big advantages I've found is you don't have to take it off to get into the trunk or put gas in the car. I leave mine on all the time, and cover the car when it's in my drive way. I wouldn't leave it on if you park it in the sun all the time, it might cause your paint to fade unevenly. The only time I take it off is to wash and wax the car. You can leave it on if your just going to wash it. But you should lift up the edges to dry off any water that has slid under the edges. driving.gif
Carlitos Way
Are you still making these? I might be interested in a red one.

Please let me know,

Carlos.

P.S. Might be itnerested in both covers.
Carlitos Way
Are you still alive? is this idea still in the works?
JazonJJordan
huh.gif Greetings Bob, any possibilities?
Inventory Status/price?:__________Available/Out of stock/Discontinued? News? Just trying to round up resources and help your club business ventures;
Thanks- jzn shades.gif
QUOTE(bob91403 @ Oct 5 2004, 10:20 PM) *

I'd like to offer this product to 914 club members $50 +ups or usps, delivered in a storage tube. Engine bay covers, standard $20 +ship, GT $35 +ship, they will cover from the back of the roof line to the top of the trunk, GT is twice as big, will cover from the glass to well onto the trunk. SAVE $10 WHEN YOU BUY A BRA AND A COVER. It is a heavy magnetic vinyl. Tested at over 100mph. Available in five colors. Black, Saturn Yellow, Signal Orange, Silver, and Guards Red. About two weeks for delivery. I need ten orders to start production. First come first served. You must PM or email me if you have any questions or wish to place an order. Thanks for looking. wavey.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.