Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fresh meat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
this is a 71 that has a very good body when i got it in along time ago. i have been slowly building it.having a wa title i need to take it in to get it inspected by oregon dmv.(why its on the trailer)it now runs with a fresh 1.8 L and dual 40 idfs,i also did a 5 lug conversion to it. as well as adding a factory.appearance console.a nice clean little car. i did have to replace the battery tray and do a minor repair to the hell hole.after i get it titled in oregon i can road test it and prep it for paint,im not up on the exsact names for the colors but i belive that is signal orange?i will repaint it the same color but with a base coat,clear coat. this car will be at the WCC 2005.
morph
as i have stated in previous posts my car is dieing a slow death....(rust)i have been searching for a good canidate as a replacement for my yellow 73,(avitar)been a great car.just time to go.it has spent the last two years bieng the appearance and performance test mule.after the car pictured is running and complete i will be selling my "mule"as is.it will be about year i think b4 i get it to the point of running,this body is prob familar to the locals in this area it has showed up at several local swap meets and shows for sale.i finally got the chance to take a good lok at it.and it inspected out pretty well.the body is completely solid and all metal on the body is in great condition.i first seen this body at gary emorys shop.he asked me if i wanted to buy it then.i passed due to other projects i was involved with. welded in the frame is the frame stiffs and came with boxed arms.i will be cutting the roll bar out and turning it back into a steet car.
morph
woops forgot the photo
bob91403
Why? It looks like a nice race bucket. Better to sell it and buy a clean roller for a street car. Rollbar, nice flares, GT hoods, frame stiffening, boxed arms, make a nice racer or autocrosser without much extra. Probably worth more now than after you cut out the cage.
ruddyboys
morphenspectra, do you guys in Oregon usually push your trailers instead of pulling them? Things are really different on the East Coast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.