Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Carbs and other parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
A few nice parts that need to go. I can ship or deliver to Hershey. Pics upon request, I just don't have them here @ work. Open to offers, thanks in advance.

Italian Weber 40s with linkage and 2.0 manifolds. Off of a running motor I bought. $450 shipped to your door. Carbs are tight and operate smoothly. No cracks that I see. I will include a new low pressure fuel pump for free. SOLD

Two NOS green top injectors. $100 each shipped to your door

OEM dished 2.0 pistons and cylinders. Cylinders have been honed and pistons balanced.
$100 plus shipping

Used set of 96mm Pistons. Let me know what info you need on these. I need to dig them out to have another look. Bought them here but decided to go with new.
$100 plus shipping

OEM cam and gear from 2.0 car. Checked and cleaned by my machine shop. I just bought a Raby kit. biggrin.gif
$75 plus shipping

009 distributor, used lightly
$50

Complete MEGA SQUIRT system. I just got this but I think I should have skipped the purchase. I'll stick with stock. Trying to get my money back. Includes O2 sensor, and other stuff I don't understand.
$350 shipped to your door

In a few week I'll have a rebuilt and perfect set of 2.0 heads with new valves, seats, HD springs and light valve job. They're at the machine shop now
Thinking $1100 for those, let me know if you're interested.

mike@southboundcruising.com for fast response.....

Mike-
OU8AVW
icon_bump.gif
stugray
Interested in more info on the "Used set of 96mm Pistons. "

Flat top? Keith black? JE?

Stu
pilothyer
I may be interested in the: OEM cam and gear from 2.0 car. Checked and cleaned by my machine shop. I just bought a Raby kit.
$75 plus shipping

Would like to see pics of the cam that would detail all four lobes. Also interested in the lifters if they look good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.