1970 porsche 914 66 k original miles. I found this car rust free and nice interior 6 months ago in riverside co. The car i feel is about 90 percent complete. I installed a 1.7 that only had 32k and its transmission. So I have the original drivetrain sitting but its known all has to be rebuilt as car sat for years then someone tried to drive it after sitting and overheated the original motor, the car sat I found it and now have givin' new life to a 40 + year old classic, I have done shocks and struts, brakes (4 disc and replaced driver caliper), new fuel pump for nice delivery to dual carbs, Flamethrower electronic distributor to get rid of points, Less than 100 miles on new tires, brand new header and performance tuned exhaust, the 914 has a good power band starting from 2000 rpm and picks up tourque nice. This car drives very nice and very light, I tend to run a full tank up front and this brings me to the mpg as everywhere I go the car draws attention and I get asked what is the mpg? My record was 36 mpg at 60 to 62 mph But it all depends how you drive it as it has dual carbs and if you are drivin' a heavy pedal and on the throttle expect a bit less, I have never been less than 28 mpg and that was ortega hiway drive.......... I will consider offers but please no low ballers, tire kickers, and please no joy rides...steve 386 956 1602 ================
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!