Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
philintheblank
Found the most awesome, honest, and friendly Porsche mechanic ever! His name is John. And he owns Decatur Garage at 189 Sams Street in Decatur Georgia. He and his trusty associate Danielle know sports car racing. And put that knowledge into the care of their clients automobiles. My '76 914 runs like new!
GeorgeRud
Always nice to hear of someone's good experiences. Good, honest mechanics are worth their weight in gold (well maybe silver these days).
Drums66
.....Kneel & pray pray.gif
good fortune bye1.gif flag.gif
McMark
first.gif
Elliot Cannon
This guy ain't so bad iether.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 22 2012, 04:28 PM) *

This guy ain't so bad iether.

+1 agree.gif
1973-914-2L
agree.gif Ya know .. heard of that guy too .. met today at the Sac AX ..

He can drive too .....

Steve
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(philintheblank @ Apr 20 2012, 05:28 PM) *

Found the most awesome, honest, and friendly Porsche mechanic ever! His name is John. And he owns Decatur Garage at 189 Sams Street in Decatur Georgia. He and his trusty associate Danielle know sports car racing. And put that knowledge into the care of their clients automobiles. My '76 914 runs like new!

WTF.gif No picture of Danielle? poke.gif confused24.gif
JawjaPorsche
I was curious too and went to Decatur Garage's website. I am afraid Danielle might be Daniel!

confused24.gif

See link:

http://www.decaturgarage.com/p/about_28.html

We could only hope! See picture!
bulitt
Yes a dude, but a cool dude...looking at his website he rode his motorcycle from Atlanta to the Arctic Circle to help raise awareness for his sisters and others cancer.
Wow.

Daniel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.