Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AEM Wideband Analog O2 Sensor Gauge Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
falconfp2001
I bought this to trouble shoot my other gauge and found that the only thing wrong was my wiring harness.

Basically it is brand new with the exception of the power wiring harness. These retail for 199.95 but since the harness is used I'll discount it by 50.00

The cool thing about this Sensor and Gauge, no calibration needed. Just weld the bung to your exhaust, intall the sensor, run the cable underneath all the way through the tunnel and under the dash. Wire it correctly and your good to go.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband-air...-fuel-gauge-31/

I included the used wiring harness as I took the new one out to correct my wiring issues.

PayPal to frank.partida at me.com
ww914
So, are you saying the old wiring harness still has issues?

Edit: Just read your other thread. I guess the problem was a connection? Looks like you may have sold it. If not PM me.
falconfp2001
QUOTE(ww914 @ Apr 21 2012, 07:06 AM) *

So, are you saying the old wiring harness still has issues?

Edit: Just read your other thread. I guess the problem was a connection? Looks like you may have sold it. If not PM me.

Absolutely not. The cable from the sensor to the dash is new but the separate power cable suffered being cut by a sharp support under the dash headbang.gif . Not enough to make it useless but I used the new one to make things easier since I had already had the extra kit.
falconfp2001
Pending Sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.